View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:23 AM

Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
To be truly frank, I'd wish it didn't exist, but, after getting shat on for months because I had complains about how things were being done, I can't care about the other side now doing what they were calling "whining" until yesterday. People get what they give, and I'm too tired and bitter to show them any compassion to the guys that act outraged and call "Alliance bias" now.

But I do feel sympathy for the more reasonable ones that feel upset about what they got.
Believe me, I know where you are coming from. I have been treated like that for eight years from both sides. I've sat there and taken crap from people as they've twisted the knife about how my favorite race sucks with nothing to say other than to remind them that I feel awful already and don't need to be convinced that their favorite race has been written as superior. I've been called hysterical as the majority of my positions have been vindicated, and you can bet this has carried through when what even I would have called insane just a couple of years ago wound up happening.

That doesn't mean I am okay with doing the same thing when it happens to them. It just makes things worse and stifles productive discussion.

Last edited by Kyalin V. Raintree; 07-10-2018 at 11:28 AM..