View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:13 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrius View Post
Well I know it doesn't quite live up to "I'm not satisfied with your response to my argument" but we do what we can.

Like, if you can't handle having an adult conversation where people might not accept your viewpoint and subsequently agree with you I have no idea what to tell you and I have no idea why you're even posting on a discussion forum.

Like, seriously. You like Heart of the Swarm. Good for you. Go enjoy it. Stop bothering me because I don't like it and probably never will.
The issue is that you can be rather churlish about it and are inconsistent. There are problems with SC2 but in many ways it is superior than Vanilla. You can interact with the other characters more and get a better sense of their motivation. Details are more explained rather than the little blurbs we get.

It's basically that you hold SC1 on a pedestal and ignore that a LOT of the things you slam SC2 for are in SC1 (in some ways SC1 is WORSE).

SC2 had problems but in terms of presentation it blew SC1 out of the water and the underlying ideas had the potential to outclass SC1