Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

View Poll Results: Should Warcraft be rebooted?
Yes 29 76.32%
No 9 23.68%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2018, 03:34 AM

Banished

Thumbs up

Personally, I'm pro for rebooting and also would like to see the game be rebooted also.
It would bring a great nostalgia to all the lore fans and also the people who still play WCII and WCIII.
Old 09-22-2018, 05:45 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Nyarsz#1553

I would like to see what would Metzen do now with time and hindsight of what works and what doesnt, but a game reboot of WoW is a very, very bad idea. A lot of people would see it as the perfect jumping off point, way more than the people they would attract.

But if I really had to see one happening, I would just make a new expansion/reboot with the Infinite Dragonflight, where we go back in time en masse to stop the Dragonflight once and for all, but instead of trying to justify and fix what we did, we just go balls deep into it, we change the timeline way too much with no hope of fixing, and worse of all, we end up stuck in the past, and we have to relive the important points, and rediscover Kalimdor/EK. We try to help recreate as much as we can of what we knew, but things end up changing substantially, now that you know what to avoid, creating paradoxes and worse problems.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:48 AM

Wisp

I would like to see a reboot. As long as they don't change too much and take out all the things that we all loved from the original, then I'm all for it.

Tags
critical thinking, warcraft