Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with Garrosh's fate?
I love it! 9 13.85%
I'm ok with it. 20 30.77%
I'm indifferent towards it. 16 24.62%
I dislike it, but I can tolerate it. 7 10.77%
I hate it! 13 20.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2014, 10:24 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Default Garrosh in Warlords of Draenor (SPOILER ALERT)

So anyone who has seen the Nagrand chain knows what happens. Are you satisfied with his fate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:26 AM

Elune

Implying most even give a shit anymore about his fate. It's more like ''Finally he's gone...'' instead of ''Oh crap I can't believe it!!!''.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:31 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
Implying most even give a shit anymore about his fate. It's more like ''Finally he's gone...'' instead of ''Oh crap I can't believe it!!!''.
Which is why I put in an "I'm ok with it" option.
Quote:
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:53 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Don't care, it's strangely satisfactory because there was just no way they could honestly write an enjoyable continuation of his narrative arc no matter what plans they had during Blizzcon. Garrosh was just never a well written character, so why keep trying?

I've just never been a fan of him, even when I was Horde biased once upon a time. He had potential but that ship sailed.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:04 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauren Paly View Post
Its better then I hoped, and made even sweeter by the butthurt alliance whiners that scream about it.

Seriously, fuck you people
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
Calling people whiners when you act like a child whenever someone criticizes Thrall, or calling Jaina a bitch in every thread for daring to fight against the orcs. You should stick to posting green butts in the fan-art thread instead.
Anyway, it makes me realise once more the entire Warcraft story now exists for Metzen to play around with his self-insert.

So yes, I hate it.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:14 AM

Hon hon hon

Why should I care for Horde only content already ?
Old 07-26-2014, 11:20 AM

Eternal

Dislike but Tolerate. Aside from the fact it kind of made a lot of stuff pointless, I can pretty much accept it as a, "He had to be stopped, who gives a damn who does it as long as it gets done before he causes more harm!"
Old 07-26-2014, 11:33 AM

Elune

I really like how it ended where it began, right in Garadar (or not-Garadar, as the case in WoD may be).

Vol'jin was the only other realistic possibility besides Thrall, and while I'd have preferred him to do it he isn't on Draenor.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:37 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
I really like how it ended where it began, right in Garadar (or not-Garadar, as the case in WoD may be).

Vol'jin was the only other realistic possibility besides Thrall, and while I'd have preferred him to do it he isn't on Draenor.
I don't see why Jaina couldn't be a realistic option. Perhaps killing Garrosh would be the therapy she's been in dire need of.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:39 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexander View Post
I don't see why Jaina couldn't be a realistic option. Perhaps killing Garrosh would be the therapy she's been in dire need of.
She isn't on Draenor either.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:41 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
She isn't on Draenor either.
Considering Khadgar can just open portals back and forth on a whim and so forth, it's not like she couldn't get to Draenor. That said, I agree, Thrall being the one person on Draenor with a beef with Garrosh at the time he's still alive makes it logical for him to end Garrosh. But as far as discussing other characters who are realistic options, I felt she qualified. I mean, Vol'jin isn't on Draenor either, and he doesn't have mages who can just make him portals there either.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:02 PM

Eternal

I'll be satisfied when warcraft stops being about the Alliance and Horde bitchfest and THRALLllll.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:02 PM

Elune

But I don't know what happened.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:05 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexander View Post
Considering Khadgar can just open portals back and forth on a whim and so forth, it's not like she couldn't get to Draenor. That said, I agree, Thrall being the one person on Draenor with a beef with Garrosh at the time he's still alive makes it logical for him to end Garrosh. But as far as discussing other characters who are realistic options, I felt she qualified. I mean, Vol'jin isn't on Draenor either, and he doesn't have mages who can just make him portals there either.
Still Khadgar. Also part of a larger problem regarding notable Horde magi.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 12:07 PM

Eternal

I think it was fairly obvious that Thrall was going to do the honours. The way it was written, things had to come full circle.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:09 PM

Elune

Can someone give me a link that says what happens to Garrosh?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:19 PM

Hon hon hon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagan View Post
I think it was fairly obvious that Thrall was going to do the honours. The way it was written, things had to come full circle.
And that's a great end for the Horde only storyline Hero of the Mag'har. The Alliance should get its own, however rushed a specific storyline would feel since Blizzard never spent four expansions working on it. Still, it would be better than to be once more shoehorned in a Horde storyline.

Or, if Blizzard doesn't want it, make it so Alliance characters are in fact playing Horde ones at that time (Ó la escape from Durnhold for all but humans) so it makes sense and we can experience Garrosh death without having to dilute it for the sake of the second rate faction.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:26 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
Can someone give me a link that says what happens to Garrosh?
You haven't been to the beta thread?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 12:29 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
You haven't been to the beta thread?
Not yet but I am looking for information.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 PM

Ha. The one saving grace from SoO, Varian cockblocking Thrall, and they took it away.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:33 PM

Elune

Quote:
Not yet but I am looking for information.
Here.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 12:34 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
Thank you.

Does helping me make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:41 PM

Elune

Quote:
Thank you.

Does helping me make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
It makes me feel like you're in the loop so we don't spend the next few posts trying to tell you where to find things.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2014, 12:47 PM

Elune

I tried Google and MMOchampion and everything.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:04 PM

Elune

I'm not angry, I'm more baffled. Like Genesis said, why did Varian stop Thrall from killing Garrosh so that later Thrall could kill Garrosh?

I mean shit, Varian even says "His fate is not yours alone to decide." Well I'm sorry Varian but apparently it is.
"Noble countrymen, evil is upon us. Darkness has befallen our shores. Rise and slay thy enemies´┐Ż strike, strike so others shall live. The meek shall not fade into the night´┐Ż live my brethren, live." - King Terenas Menethil II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbraid View Post
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
You are right Fojar.