Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm Discussion

Old 05-08-2017, 05:17 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Also in the background if you look close there are some hills with various ores poking out.
Look even closer (with perhaps increased contrast). Those ain't hills. They're mountains of gold with jewels.

So Undermine sounds like a definite possibility. Kul Tiras would be a hilarious option that'd also kinda fit. Perhaps even a general 'trade' expansion with ships and such, that'd be awesome.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:57 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
Look even closer (with perhaps increased contrast). Those ain't hills. They're mountains of gold with jewels.

So Undermine sounds like a definite possibility. Kul Tiras would be a hilarious option that'd also kinda fit. Perhaps even a general 'trade' expansion with ships and such, that'd be awesome.
Huh, good catch, I think you're right.

Two other groups who typically hoard wealth are dragons and pirates. From a gameplay perspective I can see either as being possible. Most of the dragon support cards left with BRM so introducing some new ones now makes sense. I think Blizz tends to add powerful cards in the 3rd expansion of the Standard year so they have a shorted shelflife (i.e. Un'Goro will last for two years but Gadgetzan will only last for about a year and 4 months). This is doubly true if it is meant to be about pirates since people already hate pirates and making them stronger better not last too long.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:16 PM

Arch-Druid

Orb of Frost so they can swap Maly's art thanks blizzard

I hope Kalecgos gets his own card.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:02 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

This weeks brawl is really cool, it's neat seeing the mashups and I like the little history bits about the brawl during turns.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:18 AM

Elune

Bit of a random question but which are the vanilla cards you just can't seem to pull from a pack.

I have long since acquired all the commons but there are some stubborn rares I lack. For the longest time I missed Pint Sized Summoners (but now have 2) and I still lack Mana Wraith. Yep I've opened literally hundreds of vanilla packs and never got a single one. I also lack a few cards that were nerfed and which I DE for dust. All in all 6 rares left.

Epics, I lack several. Many of those hunter epics but that is because I was DEing hunter cards for a while back in vanilla. Some epics I always wanted but never drew were Mind Games (for Randuin Wrynn decks) and Blood Knight. Again some epics I DE when they were nerfed, all in all I lack 21 cards.

Legends I lack 5, Millhouse (I think I got him once and DE), Pagle (crafted and then DE when nerfed), Tinkmaster, Nozdormu and Onyxia. Of those I'd like to have all really because the cheap legs are good for my All Legend decks and I also like super heavy lategame decks so the big dragons are nice too.

Goes to show the scammy nature of packs. You will get most of the commons quickly and rares not too long after but to pull all cards you would have to buy hundreds of packs if not more. Luckily we have DE but that has issues as well...
Old 05-22-2017, 11:30 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Bit of a random question but which are the vanilla cards you just can't seem to pull from a pack.

I have long since acquired all the commons but there are some stubborn rares I lack. For the longest time I missed Pint Sized Summoners (but now have 2) and I still lack Mana Wraith. Yep I've opened literally hundreds of vanilla packs and never got a single one. I also lack a few cards that were nerfed and which I DE for dust. All in all 6 rares left.

Epics, I lack several. Many of those hunter epics but that is because I was DEing hunter cards for a while back in vanilla. Some epics I always wanted but never drew were Mind Games (for Randuin Wrynn decks) and Blood Knight. Again some epics I DE when they were nerfed, all in all I lack 21 cards.

Legends I lack 5, Millhouse (I think I got him once and DE), Pagle (crafted and then DE when nerfed), Tinkmaster, Nozdormu and Onyxia. Of those I'd like to have all really because the cheap legs are good for my All Legend decks and I also like super heavy lategame decks so the big dragons are nice too.

Goes to show the scammy nature of packs. You will get most of the commons quickly and rares not too long after but to pull all cards you would have to buy hundreds of packs if not more. Luckily we have DE but that has issues as well...
Too random it seems
Old 05-23-2017, 06:23 PM

Arch-Druid

Orb of Fire

I think I had to craft knife juggler for my zoolock. Also never got pyroblast so that was a bummer.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:48 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

https://www.twitch.tv/alliestrasza

she is good (and god damn is she cute)
Btag is Hulk#23939
Old 05-26-2017, 03:02 AM

Huntress

Best. Game. Ever
Old 05-26-2017, 05:56 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
https://www.twitch.tv/alliestrasza

she is good (and god damn is she cute)
Huh...

Didn't know forehead wrinkles made your peepee tickle.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:46 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Huh...

You dont find her Cute?
Btag is Hulk#23939
Old 05-26-2017, 11:44 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
Never said it was a bad thing.

But if it makes you feel better, yes.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:44 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Huh...

Dude, not cool!

Don't insult a man's internet waifu FFS!

:-P
Old 05-26-2017, 04:26 PM

Elune

I am the most creepy guy on this SoL and i am darn proud of it!
Btag is Hulk#23939

Tags
black knight best knight, blizz plays pot of greed, brawl is best ever, digimon, exodia, eye of kilrog, new magma rager, pokemon, tcg