Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > General WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 03-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Wabbajack Wabbajack is offline

Arch-Druid
Wabbajack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,273

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

If you show me a picture of an Aqir, not a Silithid or Qiraj, you can play one^^
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Xarthat Xarthat is offline

Eternal
Xarthat's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Second World Shithole
Posts: 3,845
BattleTag: Kalontas#2949

Default

What about Vek'nilash? Isn't he an Aqir? The original, humanoid one.

But making up stats for an Aqir would be a hell to do.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-08-2009, 04:04 PM
LilMaibe LilMaibe is offline

Arch-Druid
LilMaibe's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stormwind, CutThroat Alley
Posts: 1,205

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
And a german lurker
I have the odd feeling we have no reliable loreboard in the german community Oô
__________________
Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-08-2009, 04:14 PM
handclaw handclaw is offline


handclaw's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,338

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMaibe View Post
I have the odd feeling we have no reliable loreboard in the german community Oô
Or we tend to english lore communities because of the extreme translations in the german Warcraft? (Well, that's at least one of my reasons... <.< )

Oh, and I'm a german, too...
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Wabbajack Wabbajack is offline

Arch-Druid
Wabbajack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,273

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

Someone wanna play a melee pandaren? I have made a solid build, but i don't really like pandaren that much^^
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Wulfang Wulfang is offline

Eternal
Wulfang's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,533

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
Someone wanna play a melee pandaren? I have made a solid build, but i don't really like pandaren that much^^
I do! I wanted to start out as a wardancer and eventually multiclass (I'm still deciding between shaman, duelist or transcendent).
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

May I be a Gnoll Druid or did I misunderstand that and it's Night Elf only.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Zula Zula is offline

Eternal
Zula's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 2,929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
I do! I wanted to start out as a wardancer and eventually multiclass (I'm still deciding between shaman, duelist or transcendent).
Can I be a dashing swordman?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas roleplaying with Xie
"Take me, Xie! I know you dream of me as I dream of you; you haunt me Xie! Take me! Take me like an aminal Xie!"
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Vicious Vicious is offline

Eternal
Vicious's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,824

Default

Wow, now we´re talking about an actual RPG game?

Sweet.

If we´re going for a monster crew, i think i´d go for a Naga of some sort.
__________________

Warlock, Lord of Scrolls of Lore: Shut up, Timolas
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Wulfang Wulfang is offline

Eternal
Wulfang's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,533

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Can I be a dashing swordman?
Sure you can! Here's the class info:

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Dashing...restige_Class)
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:51 PM
LilMaibe LilMaibe is offline

Arch-Druid
LilMaibe's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stormwind, CutThroat Alley
Posts: 1,205

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by handclaw View Post
Or we tend to english lore communities because of the extreme translations in the german Warcraft? (Well, that's at least one of my reasons... <.< )

Oh, and I'm a german, too...
Don't get me started on Totenschwur and Prachtmeer *gnarf*
__________________
Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Xarthat Xarthat is offline

Eternal
Xarthat's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Second World Shithole
Posts: 3,845
BattleTag: Kalontas#2949

Default

I don't really think a Gnoll fit with any druid, apart from the Nightmare one.

So what, are we making up stats for an Aqir for Lon-ami or we tie him to the chair and enforce another char?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Tysar Tysar is offline

Sentinel Queen
Tysar's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Emeriss
Posts: 849

Default

I think I'll go for a Furbolg warrior in the end.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline

Arch-Druid
Rashid's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,448

Default

If we're set on a creature party, I'd love to have a Ursa Totemic
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarthat View Post
I don't really think a Gnoll fit with any druid, apart from the Nightmare one.

So what, are we making up stats for an Aqir for Lon-ami or we tie him to the chair and enforce another char?
Then I'll be a Nightmare druid.

Rawrr.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Lon-ami Lon-ami is offline

Elune
Lon-ami's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,531
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarthat View Post
What about Vek'nilash? Isn't he an Aqir? The original, humanoid one.
Yeah. They're something like eredar for draenei.

A big version guy xDDD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarthat View Post
So what, are we making up stats for an Aqir for Lon-ami or we tie him to the chair and enforce another char?
Just give me blood elf stats and all right.

If not, I want to be a cloaked guy. Yeah, so you don't know who the fuck am I.
__________________


Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline

Arch-Druid
Rashid's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,448

Default

Okay, Lon... or should I call you by your other name, CASTILLIAN!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Lon-ami Lon-ami is offline

Elune
Lon-ami's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,531
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Default

Shut up!

My real identity shall not be revealed...
__________________


Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~

Last edited by Lon-ami; 03-09-2009 at 08:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
Shut up!

My real identity shall not be revealed...
Just you wait, Lord Admiral.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Lon-ami Lon-ami is offline

Elune
Lon-ami's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,531
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Default

Heh...



Wait! What?!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Just you wait, Lord Admiral.
Don't dare speculate I have a secret identity at Ludditia.

Don't dare, for your own safety.
__________________


Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Vicious Vicious is offline

Eternal
Vicious's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,824

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Then I'll be a Nightmare druid.

Rawrr.
Gnolls can also be dark shamans, there´s a shit load of them in WoW.

But a Gnoll transforming into a rotting Dog-Tree would be pretty sweet.
__________________

Warlock, Lord of Scrolls of Lore: Shut up, Timolas
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Wabbajack Wabbajack is offline

Arch-Druid
Wabbajack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,273

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

My Pandaren build is a bit cheesy (i.e. it abuses the rules a little).
Pandaren Wardancer (Warrior racial variant) one level
Lone Wolf Runemaster one level
Pandaren Racial Class three levels
Lone Wolf Runemaster the remaining levels

First feat is Weapon Finesse, all stats go into Spirit and Agility. No armor, but a shield. Only weapon is a dagger until one gains the second feat, which will be Improved Unarmed Strike.
The Gracefull Strikes abilitie of the Wardancer will choose Unarmed Strike.
The three starting patterns of Runemaster are Stone, Striking and Beast.
The first simple Rune is Starlight.

At second level this build uses Agility for hit and damage when fighting with unarmed strikes, but uses the dagger until it has Improved Unarmed Strike, and will gain bonus armor through Agility and through Spirit as unnamed bonus.
From the fifth level on it gains Spirit to armor a second time, this time as insight bonus. Both boni work against touch attacks and when flat-footed.
The character has a permanent dodge bonus to defense of 1 as long he has at least one free hand, which isn't a problem because he fights with one bare hand as weapon.
Except for one level it has full BaB progression.
All level are good Fortitude save, all but one good Willpower and three levels good Reflexe.
The remaining feats will go in things like Weapon Focus(Unarmed) and other things that make his attacks stronger.^^
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Wulfang Wulfang is offline

Eternal
Wulfang's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,533

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
My Pandaren build is a bit cheesy (i.e. it abuses the rules a little).
Pandaren Wardancer (Warrior racial variant) one level
Lone Wolf Runemaster one level
Pandaren Racial Class three levels
Lone Wolf Runemaster the remaining levels

First feat is Weapon Finesse, all stats go into Spirit and Agility. No armor, but a shield. Only weapon is a dagger until one gains the second feat, which will be Improved Unarmed Strike.
The Gracefull Strikes abilitie of the Wardancer will choose Unarmed Strike.
The three starting patterns of Runemaster are Stone, Striking and Beast.
The first simple Rune is Starlight.

At second level this build uses Agility for hit and damage when fighting with unarmed strikes, but uses the dagger until it has Improved Unarmed Strike, and will gain bonus armor through Agility and through Spirit as unnamed bonus.
From the fifth level on it gains Spirit to armor a second time, this time as insight bonus. Both boni work against touch attacks and when flat-footed.
The character has a permanent dodge bonus to defense of 1 as long he has at least one free hand, which isn't a problem because he fights with one bare hand as weapon.
Except for one level it has full BaB progression.
All level are good Fortitude save, all but one good Willpower and three levels good Reflexe.
The remaining feats will go in things like Weapon Focus(Unarmed) and other things that make his attacks stronger.^^
...

YOU MUNCHKIN!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Wabbajack Wabbajack is offline

Arch-Druid
Wabbajack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,273

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

As I said, I don't want to play this character, but I saw the synergy of the classes and just had to do it :O
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Xarthat Xarthat is offline

Eternal
Xarthat's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Second World Shithole
Posts: 3,845
BattleTag: Kalontas#2949

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
Just give me blood elf stats and all right.
Just came to my mind... you don't expect a giant humanoid bug to have elven charisma levels?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.