Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > General WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 05-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Ok we talked about it, he agreed Prestor is too skinny, maybe we'll work on it.
But damn, why couldn't Blizzard make a better model, or at least put better robe on her?
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Aldrius Aldrius is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Aldrius's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,958

Default

Eh? No Vashj?
__________________
"The Demons did their job well. You creatures are as reckless and bloodthirsty as they ever were."
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 05-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Naga is not playable.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 05-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Twofootfury Twofootfury is offline

Arch-Druid
Twofootfury's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,232

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Naga is not playable.
Neither's the Black or Blue Dragonflight.

Vashj is closer to night elves than Saragosa is to whatever you chose her for.
__________________
Everything that is, is alive.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 05-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twofootfury View Post
Neither's the Black or Blue Dragonflight.

Vashj is closer to night elves than Saragosa is to whatever you chose her for.
Sindragosa is undead now.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 05-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Gurtogg_Bloodboil Gurtogg_Bloodboil is offline

Elune
Gurtogg_Bloodboil's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,392

Default

Vashj was also just a hand-maiden before she turned, wouldn't be very epic. In fact, she wouldn't even be recognizable as a non-Naga.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 05-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

You mean like Modgud, create orginial image of her being highborne? Well, never thought about it before.
Honestly if we want to pick a naga, we'll pick Azshara.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Jaffle Jaffle is offline

Treant
Jaffle's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17

Default

That is a really great fanart

Is there any artwork like this for the heroic playable races?
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 05-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

I am thinking about change Prestor's robe. It's too decent for a femme fatale.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 05-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Monsund Monsund is offline

Sentinel Queen
Monsund's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 988

Default

Arlokk's face looks a little too rough considering she has the cute face ingame and her skin is discolored. Dig Magatha, Saragosa, Garona, and Modgud.
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsund View Post
Arlokk's face looks a little too rough considering she has the cute face ingame and her skin is discolored. Dig Magatha, Saragosa, Garona, and Modgud.
Yes but the artist and I want to add more "wild panther" element on her since we got pretty girls.

That dragon is Sindragosa please. Hell, why people thought that's Saragosa? She is not a undead frost wyrm.

Last edited by Slowpokeking; 05-04-2010 at 09:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Monsund Monsund is offline

Sentinel Queen
Monsund's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 988

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Yes but the artist and I want to add more "wild panther" element on her since we got pretty girls.
I can understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
That dragon is Sindragosa please. Hell, why people thought that's Saragosa? She is not a undead frost wyrm.
I got the names mixed up.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Oh I thought if people can't recognize she's frost wyrm then that means we didn't do a good job.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Anasterian Anasterian is offline

Arch-Druid
Anasterian's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,885

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Oh I thought if people can't recognize she's frost wyrm then that means we didn't do a good job.
No, we'd be dense for thinking a massive blue-tinged undead dragon is Malygos' living consort and not the one that's been dead for ten thousand years... might look generic, but it's obviously a frost wyrm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
I'm developing a really weird aversion to the color red...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
I think I could go down to McDonalds, order a strawberry milkshake, take the bus to the park, enjoy the weather, and then go home, and it'd still be enough to somehow piss off alliance players.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasterian View Post
No, we'd be dense for thinking a massive blue-tinged undead dragon is Malygos' living consort and not the one that's been dead for ten thousand years... might look generic, but it's obviously a frost wyrm
Oh. He orginially chose blood queen but I think Sindragosa is cooler plus for the blood queen, I always think her skinny body didn't fit her big wings and "crown".
I found many people just love to see sexy lady arts even if they don't fit the persona in the lore and only 1 female in the 10 evil leaders art. So I decided to make this concept.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 05-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Monsund Monsund is offline

Sentinel Queen
Monsund's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 988

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Oh I thought if people can't recognize she's frost wyrm then that means we didn't do a good job.
I recognized her as a frostwrym and Malygos's mate. I just forgot her exact name.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 05-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Ku'ja Ku'ja is offline

Elune
Ku'ja's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England !!
Posts: 8,080
BattleTag: Eregos#2913

Alliance Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Oh. He orginially chose blood queen but I think Sindragosa is cooler plus for the blood queen, I always think her skinny body didn't fit her big wings and "crown".
I found many people just love to see sexy lady arts even if they don't fit the persona in the lore and only 1 female in the 10 evil leaders art. So I decided to make this concept.
Blood Queen would have been a better fit tbh even though i do think that Sindragosa looks better in the art than most.
__________________

Run
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 05-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ku'ja View Post
Blood Queen would have been a better fit tbh even though i do think that Sindragosa looks better in the art than most.
Here is the earliest draft.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 05-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Anasterian Anasterian is offline

Arch-Druid
Anasterian's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,885

Default

For just a sketch I think the Blood Queen, Lana'thel, looks great. If her headwear was such an issue, all you'd have to do is tweak it by shrinking some parts of it, and Lanath'el would be far more suiting since she's obviously female, while people may be confused by the forst wyrm appearance... the current work is still good, though.

Just my two cents
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
I'm developing a really weird aversion to the color red...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
I think I could go down to McDonalds, order a strawberry milkshake, take the bus to the park, enjoy the weather, and then go home, and it'd still be enough to somehow piss off alliance players.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 05-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasterian View Post
For just a sketch I think the Blood Queen, Lana'thel, looks great. If her headwear was such an issue, all you'd have to do is tweak it by shrinking some parts of it, and Lanath'el would be far more suiting since she's obviously female, while people may be confused by the forst wyrm appearance... the current work is still good, though.

Just my two cents
It's not just about her headwear, the wings also didn't fit her body well. Sindragosa looks much more like a real "queen".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.