Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 07-01-2018, 11:33 AM

Arch-Druid
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Night Elf Icon (War3) City Planning: Design a New Night Elf Capital

So here’s the challenge: design a new home and Headquarters for the Night Elf Race. At a minimum, describe
1. It’s location
2. It’s layout (various districts, what classes are where, what professions are taught where, etc.)
3. Various attractions and cultural sites.

If you have the requisite tools and skills, I’d love to see maps, scenic pictures, etc.

I intend to do another one for the Undead. Maybe for Allied Races as well.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:25 PM

Eternal

I'll take a better look at this later but my preferences for night elves would be:

A new capital build atop Mount Hyjal, either below Nordrassil at its peak or around the lower slopes that got burnt by the fire elementals and are now healing;

Failing that, a new capital built around the Temple of Elune and Lorlathil, including the Grove of Cenarius, all in Val'Sharah, perhaps connected via the Dream Portals to Hyjal;

Failing that, a new capital around Seradane, with outposts in the southern Eastern Plaguelands and fostering relations with Wildhammer dwarves and Highvale elves.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:24 AM

Keeper of the Grove
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

Moonglade - Nighthaven. Update all the buildings there with the HD Night Elf ones in Legion. Fits perfectly, and could open up a possibility for the Kaldorei Worgen and Furbolg allied races.

Alternatively, going with the Broken Isles idea. Lorathil could work too, and a rebuilt Azsuna too.

Tags
knife-ears, world of warcraft