Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Old 10-29-2009, 05:25 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Lichahontas?

Anyway, guess I'm repeating myself, but I don't actually care about neither your age and gender, nor nothing that has nothing to do with anything unrelated about the purpose of the forum.

INTERNET AIN'T SECURE. IT'S A TRAP, YOU READ ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantus View Post
Of course not, that would mean people would start doing absurd things like creating SoL comics or secret organizations dedicated to...whoops, sorry Tim, Yuber.
You made me snivel .

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 AM

Ethermancer - Admin
BattleTag: Cantus#1700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
Lichahontas?

Anyway, guess I'm repeating myself, but I don't actually care about neither your age and gender, nor nothing that has nothing to do with anything unrelated about the purpose of the forum.

INTERNET AIN'T SECURE. IT'S A TRAP, YOU READ ME.

You made me snivel .
Awe, now I feel like I punted a puppy...

Rationalizing the irrational since 2005.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:39 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantus View Post
Awe, now I feel like I punted a puppy...
Hah!

Your soul will burn in hell!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whatever: Admins! where are you? what's with your lives? gives us a signal .

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 11-04-2009, 10:48 PM

Ranger
Send a message via MSN to Lob_SG

Horde Flag

Ehh guess I'll bite on this one too. I just hope I don't end up the jerk or pathetic or bitch next to my name. Anyway I'm Lob, short for Caleb, short for who gives a damn.

Just some random dude who likes WC, The Horde and people with cool heads who don't run around screaming about lore like chickens with their heads cut off. Other than that I'm studying radio and am a music (metal mostly although my tastes are mellowing out a bit in my old age) fanatic.

Also as a side note on the nerdy girl thing. They're out there. They're out there all the time watching us and waiting for the perfect moment to strike! Nah I've seen my fair share at book signings and midnight releases etc. not to mention the average girl will pick up a controller without too much provoking, it truly is a great time to be a young, nerdy guy.

And finally on the admin thing, wasn't aware there were any besides Warlock. But at least we have a metric ton of mods around this place and they seem to do a stellar job as it is.

Last edited by Lob_SG; 11-04-2009 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: mo gramma mystakes
Old 11-10-2009, 05:48 PM

Revenant - Moderator

I am.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:42 PM

Ranger

Horde Flag

...you are what? Sam?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob_SG View Post
...you are what? Sam?
It is a complete sentence. It is not "Hey, I am such and such." I just am. That is my introduction.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:04 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

I'm batman.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:08 PM

Ranger

Horde Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
It is a complete sentence. It is not "Hey, I am such and such." I just am. That is my introduction.
Sure why not, keepin it simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cm6Rw_US5E
Attached Images

Last edited by Lob_SG; 11-10-2009 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: I AM BATMAN!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 PM

Elune

I is?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandius View Post
I is?
Old 11-11-2009, 06:50 PM

Ranger

Horde Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandius View Post
I is?
You are, brother.

EDIT: Stop this madness before it becomes too late for this poor thread!!1!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Archer

This is a thread for introductions, correct? I feel so confused

Anyway, I'm Blindwolf. I've been reading discussions over on the lore board for quite some time, and finally got the guts to make a profile. (BTW, Drz and Lon-ami, you two are one of the biggest reasons I joined. I am a great admirer)

Also, I are

Blindwolf the Silent
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Elune

Haha wait till i tell my Mom! I told her being a loser in a basement would pay off someday!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:10 PM

Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
Haha wait till i tell my Mom! I told her being a loser in a basement would pay off someday!
Good to know I helped in your acknowledgment

Blindwolf the Silent
Old 12-02-2009, 03:23 AM

Ranger

Horde Flag

You shall live on in the history books, oh great Blindwolf.

Blindwolf for Prez

woot. hoot. Vote Blindwolf.

Last edited by Lob_SG; 12-31-2009 at 06:02 AM..
Old 12-05-2009, 04:13 AM

Critter
Send a message via AIM to Ellavana Send a message via MSN to Ellavana Send a message via Yahoo to Ellavana

OK, time for this first time poster to get this thread back on topic (I hope)...

I am Ellavana (RP name) otherwise known in the meatspace world as "Kenneth" or in other locales as "Zyonin" (LiveJournal, various comment boards, WoWInterface/Allakhazam, etc.)

I stumbled across SoL via a link from WoW.com. Since these boards focus seems to be on the lore of Warcraft/Azeroth of which I have fortunate enough to inhabit since the release of Warcraft III, I have decided to stay a while and listen (yah, that sounds more like Deckard Cain). I have been a fan of Blizzard's worlds ever since I play good old Starcraft. I have since devoured SC, SC:BW, Diablo, Diablo II, Warcraft III, and now WoW.

Outside of the Blizzard mulitverse, I am an avid pen and paper RPG player (D&D, Shadowrun) who has the usual collection of funny sided dice (including a d20 or two that my cat likes to knock under the refrigerator and the usual tomes. In addition, I am a big time PC/console gamer who cut his teeth on the Atari 2600 with games like Frogger, Yar's Revenge and others. Non gaming activities including reading (I devour most Science Fiction and Fantasy novels), walker, tinkerer, cook, and teacher (ESL).

Personal wise, I am an American living in Italy (but don't bother speaking Italian as my Italian as rusty as the Bismark). I could go on however I doubt anyone will care that much however if you are, my LiveJournal is linked in my sig.

That is enough for the time being. I will likely lurk for a while in my darkened corner nursing whatever drink I might have while I get a feel for the community here. Anyway, that is all for the time being...

[Edit] I guess I should post enough to get rid of that "Critter" tag since I normally mass exterminate critters with my Death and Decay. Yes, you can tell what class I RP within WoW...
Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellavana View Post
OK, time for this first time poster to get this thread back on topic (I hope)...

I am Ellavana (RP name) otherwise known in the meatspace world as "Kenneth" or in other locales as "Zyonin" (LiveJournal, various comment boards, WoWInterface/Allakhazam, etc.)

I stumbled across SoL via a link from WoW.com. Since these boards focus seems to be on the lore of Warcraft/Azeroth of which I have fortunate enough to inhabit since the release of Warcraft III, I have decided to stay a while and listen (yah, that sounds more like Deckard Cain). I have been a fan of Blizzard's worlds ever since I play good old Starcraft. I have since devoured SC, SC:BW, Diablo, Diablo II, Warcraft III, and now WoW.

Outside of the Blizzard mulitverse, I am an avid pen and paper RPG player (D&D, Shadowrun) who has the usual collection of funny sided dice (including a d20 or two that my cat likes to knock under the refrigerator and the usual tomes. In addition, I am a big time PC/console gamer who cut his teeth on the Atari 2600 with games like Frogger, Yar's Revenge and others. Non gaming activities including reading (I devour most Science Fiction and Fantasy novels), walker, tinkerer, cook, and teacher (ESL).

Personal wise, I am an American living in Italy (but don't bother speaking Italian as my Italian as rusty as the Bismark). I could go on however I doubt anyone will care that much however if you are, my LiveJournal is linked in my sig.

That is enough for the time being. I will likely lurk for a while in my darkened corner nursing whatever drink I might have while I get a feel for the community here. Anyway, that is all for the time being...

[Edit] I guess I should post enough to get rid of that "Critter" tag since I normally mass exterminate critters with my Death and Decay. Yes, you can tell what class I RP within WoW...
Welcome! If you were looking for a forum for lore-exclusive discussion, you're at the right place. We can be a bit harsh sometimes, but, well, we're nerds. Don't be afraid of asking or suggesting new mad ideas (while you don't retcon anything, you're safe).

Whatever, hope you have a good time here at SoL and you stay as long as possible .

Old 12-27-2009, 08:19 AM

Arch-Druid

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

After more than a month (it seemed like years) I'm back!
Various internet problems, some problems with my PC, problems at school and, even if it shames me, just not being in the mood to come here have kept me from here.

Now the hard disk of my new PC is dying and I'm back at my old PC again.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:01 AM

Eternal

He lives!
Megatron: You've forgotten something else: I am your prisoner. I've been granted conditional bail while we look for the Knights of Cybertron. Where in my bail terms does it say—where precisely does it say—that I have to risk my life to save a handful of strangers? Where does it say that?

Skids taps Megatron's Autobot badge.

Skids: Right. There. What does that badge even mean to you? How has wearing it forced you to modify your behaviour? I'm serious! How has being an Autobot in any way prevented you from doing exactly what you want? Because if the answer is "it hasn't"—then nothing you've said or done in the last six months counts for anything.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:11 PM

Elune

Rejoice!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:00 AM

Arch-Druid
Send a message via Yahoo to Joshmaul

Horde Flag

Greetings. Joshmaul's the name, WoW's my game. My hobbies include building civilizations and blowing up planets in SPORE, building cities and blowing them up with me-made disasters in the various incarnations of SimCity, and taking ships and blowing them up in various space sims...you see the trend here, I think.

I play Horde on Medivh US, having recently given up Alliance on Eonar to return to where I started, with my neglected first character and the equally neglected alts.

Horde: Eaglespear - Joshmaul - Sekhesmet - Malkus - Kitrik - Suzl
Alliance: Devaneaux - Jaedenlaek - Vendross - Zherron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornakk
the ritual came to a close and a demon of untold power (but limited stature) was pulled through the void, kicking and biting and gnashing its teeth, forcibly bound to the mortal world. The warlock, a quizzical expression on his face, regarded his familiar, who was in fact now quite unfamiliar, and inquired, "Who in the hell are you?"
Old 12-31-2009, 04:49 AM

Ranger

Welcome Joshmaul, do you post here as Maul too, or are you two just similar minded strangers?

Either way good morning!
Old 12-31-2009, 10:09 AM

Critter

Greetings fellow Lorekeepers! I'm Veruz, new here and decided to post straight away. Found this forum by accident and was struck down by the interesting topics. Hailing from greece, 20 sweet years young, studying Programming and Telecommunications at the university of Serres I am glad to join the discussions .

I'm a devoted Hordie and Forsaken Warlock, can't stand alliance and love my gnomes medium roasted with some Aged Dalaran Red... For everything else, feel free to ask. ^_^
Old 12-31-2009, 03:15 PM

Ranger

I like him already! lol

Tags
all land is scroll land, demesne of mustro-anasi, graveyard of lore casuals, newbie, scrolls of lore, we gonna bury you here, welcome to hell