Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 04-28-2017, 06:16 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
I'll let it go. This time.

How do the Rak'shari feel about poisons and/or venoms? Is that covered by their blood magic in any way?
It's a mix between their mutations and their blood magic. The home continent of the Rak'shari has no shortage of poisonous and venomous creatures. So if a Rak'shari would fight or consume those creatures, he would eventually mutate a resistance to it or perhaps even the ability to be venomous/poisonous himself.

Now, here's where the blood magic kicks in: A Rak'shari Priest could, with his mastery over blood, call upon the venomous/poisonous properties of his allies or even himself and weave magic from that, essentially becoming a Venomancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Same question to the Rakshari Gromak, blood enhances their spells but are they mostly enhancers? Fiery? Lightning? Nonelemental bolts of energy?
Blood magic is, in it's nature, about shaping and controlling life. As such it's mostly about enhancing (sending allies into a frenzy; enhancing their strength, resistance or speed; preparing special blood and infusing it into their allies to transform them; enhancing spells by sacrificing) but it also has some offensive capabilities (like the Venomancer example above). However, their go-to magic besides blood magic is lightning, wind and storm magic. Especially useful because of the stormy seas that surround their home continent and the islands around it they also inhabit.

Last edited by Gromak; 04-28-2017 at 06:18 AM..
Old 04-28-2017, 07:51 AM

World Builder

Quote:
The Xysticids worship a dancing god of stories, whose true Name is said to contain within itself the complete story of the world's totality. Their search for a perfect truth, and a comprehensive understanding of the universe, is in some ways motivated by their love for this god and their desire to become closer to him. When the great web spans the cosmos and all is revealed to their eightfold eyes, the Xysticids in unison will chant his Name.

I am entranced by the potential for parallelism between 'physic' and 'magic.' Just as metaphysics is an analysis of reality's fundamental nature - the study of that which lies beyond physics, if you will - Xysticid metamagics is the study of magic itself - where it comes from, what it is, and how it intersects with the traditionally observable 'reality.'

Only 300 years ago? That's almost living memory for some races! And no knows exactly what happened?

Yes, yes, Istos is full of secrets! The Xysticids collect them, and hoard them for themselves!
The Dominion is not very religious, there's some worship of spirits, ancestors and even a few regional deities but for the most part they see deities as distant and aloof, not something to be directly involved in the day to day running of the world aside from the rare boon or vague guidance in exchange for a great sacrifice or some other offering. Many places across the Dominion do have large carved stones in various shapes which might be mistaken for temples, when they are in reality repositories for the souls of those who worship no particular god or had their ancestral lands consumed by the Lokusi, this allows these spirits to rest peacefully but still be called upon during times of great need.

Ahhh, the Dominion sadly hasn't gotten that deep into the workings of magic, aside from perhaps a few hobgoblin scholars dedicated to the potentials of higher theory. Most of their magic is intended to have an immediate and practical effect, like incinerating a hillside or helping to build or reinforce a structure. This may set apart Dominion casters from those in other parts of the world as while they carry a great degree of respect there is no belief that they are 'above' certain kinds of work. All members of the Dominion are expected to perform whatever task is most needed in their region. Another factor to this is that because most dominion magics are relatively simple, while those with talent can quickly rise in the ranks, many of their magic users are simply taught without prior magical expertise.

To the Dominion, magic is a tool like any other, to carve their path through the world.

300 Years is when the actual fall happened, and it happened very quickly, but there are signs events leading up to it were chaotic in some manner as well. It is considered odd among longer lived inhabitants of the world as memories of that time period and even physical records in the few places not explicitly ravaged tend to be muddled or vague even among immortals. The few who do not outright admit that they do not know or remember properly often seem -unwilling- or merely hesitant to address it, while others give conflicting details. It does not help that most such beings tend to be reclusive even if they are in contact with mortal nations semi-regularly to lend them aid in other matters.

So what was Istos's reaction to a Dominion exploratory vessel washing up on their shores! You still have not told me! The story must continue Lord Of Spiders!

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 04-28-2017, 08:18 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
300 Years is when the actual fall happened, and it happened very quickly, but there are signs events leading up to it were chaotic in some manner as well. It is considered odd among longer lived inhabitants of the world as memories of that time period and even physical records in the few places not explicitly ravaged tend to be muddled or vague even among immortals. The few who do not outright admit that they do not know or remember properly often seem -unwilling- or merely hesitant to address it, while others give conflicting details. It does not help that most such beings tend to be reclusive even if they are in contact with mortal nations semi-regularly to lend them aid in other matters.
Smells like Mnemoli.

Quote:
So what was Istos's reaction to a Dominion exploratory vessel washing up on their shores! You still have not told me! The story must continue Lord Of Spiders!
Oh! That's where you were going with that. This is post-Lokusi, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:49 AM

World Builder

Quote:
Smells like Mnemoli.

Oh! That's where you were going with that. This is post-Lokusi, right?
1. Not sure I follow the similarity, I've sadly not played any elders scrolls games except like the first five minutes of skyrim.

2. Yes, essentially there was a big meeting a bit of which was detailed on the other page, and the hobgoblin representative Raez proposed they send out exploratory ships to circle the continent

A: so they can actually have halfway decent maps of things beyond their immediate vicinity

B: to practice making decent ships that can head out to deeper water

C: To actually know what the heck is out there

Verz, lucky fellow that he is, got added to the crew of one of the ships which tragically got caught in a storm, blown much further out to sea than they'd hoped, dealt with sea monsters, and then washed up upon Istos.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 04-28-2017, 09:10 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
1. Not sure I follow the similarity, I've sadly not played any elders scrolls games except like the first five minutes of skyrim.
Mnemoli is a star/angel/color associated with alleged periods of 'time' in which history goes all screwy. She was particularly bright in the Middle Dawn, an era of historical confusion which some say lasted 1008 years, and others say never happened at all and was invented to explain a transcription error.

Read up on Dragon Breaks when you can.

Quote:
Verz, lucky fellow that he is, got added to the crew of one of the ships which tragically got caught in a storm, blown much further out to sea than they'd hoped, dealt with sea monsters, and then washed up upon Istos.
It's probably safe to say that the Xysticids are watching them within an hour of their arrival. For now, they watch and wait.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2017, 09:31 AM

World Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromak View Post
Blood magic is, in it's nature, about shaping and controlling life. As such it's mostly about enhancing (sending allies into a frenzy; enhancing their strength, resistance or speed; preparing special blood and infusing it into their allies to transform them; enhancing spells by sacrificing) but it also has some offensive capabilities (like the Venomancer example above). However, their go-to magic besides blood magic is lightning, wind and storm magic. Especially useful because of the stormy seas that surround their home continent and the islands around it they also inhabit.
Interesting, are there any forms of alchemic or magical modification or changes to blood that would be considered taboo or is it all pretty much fair game?

@Anansi

I can state with 100% certainty that time shenanigans are not responsible for history being muddled.

My Worldbuilding:

Last edited by Mutterscrawl; 04-28-2017 at 09:42 AM..
Old 04-28-2017, 10:16 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Interesting, are their any forms of alchemic or magical modification or changes to blood that would be considered taboo or is it all pretty much fair game?
"Modifications" are strictly taboo, as it would be seen as "artificial" strength and goes completely against their "Survival of the fittest" mantra. One needs to earn their strength by overcoming their own weakness, or die because they fail to do so.

The only ones allowed to temper with blood are the Priests. The boosts they impose upon their brethren in battle are temporary so it's not that big of a deal. The other, more delicate use it that they may infuse a Rak'shari with the blood of the heroes and gods stored within the temples. This is a permanent boost in strength, but is only allowed to be performed on Rak'shari that greatly distinguished themselves and proved themselves already strong and worthy.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:24 AM

World Builder

Quote:
"Modifications" are strictly taboo, as it would be seen as "artificial" strength and goes completely against their "Survival of the fittest" mantra. One needs to earn their strength by overcoming their own weakness, or die because they fail to do so.

The only ones allowed to temper with blood are the Priests. The boosts they impose upon their brethren in battle are temporary so it's not that big of a deal. The other, more delicate use it that they may infuse a Rak'shari with the blood of the heroes and gods stored within the temples. This is a permanent boost in strength, but is only allowed to be performed on Rak'shari that greatly distinguished themselves and proved themselves already strong and worthy.
I see, so someone eating a poisonous fish or lokusi-warrior to get its abilities would be okay but making a long-term potion or undergoing a ritual to give them poison resistance or hulk them out or something might be frowned upon unless it was handed out by the priests?

-----

@Anansi

The Dominion shipwreck slowly makes a small encampment further up on the shore. Close enough to stay near the ship and begin repairs but not too far inland. The captain is alive, the navigator is as well but is unconscious. The crew is recovering and most attention is directed at getting back on course or returning to port. Verz and two goblins are sent to scout further inland, it's considered promising that there appear to be no signs of Lokusi on the island so far but they want to be sure.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 04-28-2017, 12:23 PM

Eternal

Quote:
I see, so someone eating a poisonous fish or lokusi-warrior to get its abilities would be okay but making a long-term potion or undergoing a ritual to give them poison resistance or hulk them out or something might be frowned upon unless it was handed out by the priests?
Essentially yes.

Edit: I have the feeling I'm overdoing it with the infodump. I'll cut it down.

Last edited by Gromak; 04-28-2017 at 02:04 PM..
Old 04-28-2017, 02:38 PM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
Essentially yes.

Edit: I have the feeling I'm overdoing it with the infodump. I'll cut it down.
STAHP.

More infodump, please.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 04-28-2017, 03:10 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
STAHP.

More infodump, please.
Later perhaps. I'm still not 100% satisfied on those topics and wanna keep working on them.

In the meantime, tell me about dem knife-ears. What are they like? Their society, their beliefs and philosophy, their religion?
Old 04-28-2017, 03:10 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
@Anansi

The Dominion shipwreck slowly makes a small encampment further up on the shore. Close enough to stay near the ship and begin repairs but not too far inland. The captain is alive, the navigator is as well but is unconscious. The crew is recovering and most attention is directed at getting back on course or returning to port. Verz and two goblins are sent to scout further inland, it's considered promising that there appear to be no signs of Lokusi on the island so far but they want to be sure.
How many survivors total?

Once Verz and his two mates enter the forest, they're quickly separated from each other in the tangled undergrowth and uneven landscape. Then it's easy enough to snag them one by one.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2017, 03:19 PM

Eternal Watcher

Quote:
Later perhaps. I'm still not 100% satisfied on those topics and wanna keep working on them.

In the meantime, tell me about dem knife-ears. What are they like? Their society, their beliefs and philosophy, their religion?
Maaaaan, it's in the middle of the night!

Ok then, i'll make some coffee and type away. I did some major world crafting at work today so I got some stuff to write, especially about a group of desert dwelling elves that saved them all.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 04-28-2017, 03:22 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Maaaaan, it's in the middle of the night!

Ok then, i'll make some coffee and type away. I did some major world crafting at work today so I got some stuff to write, especially about a group of desert dwelling elves that saved them all.
Don't feel forced to do it now if you don't want to. There's always tomorrow or whenever you have time.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:53 PM

World Builder

Quote:
How many survivors total?

Once Verz and his two mates enter the forest, they're quickly separated from each other in the tangled undergrowth and uneven landscape. Then it's easy enough to snag them one by one.
27 counting Verz and the gobbos,

Crew is mostly orcs, hobgobs and goblins

Two ogres, one of whom is the unconscious navigator

The captain is the only Bogrin [and something of an oddity because they're usually mountain dwellers] bogrins are bigger than orcs, smaller than ogres, most have a strong connection with animals, the captain has no pet currently though. NOTE: Bogrins are relatively hairy

No gremlins in this crew, gremlins either love or hate the sea, so while other crews in the west were stuffed with them most out east didn't get assigned for fear they'd freak out and wreck the ship

My Worldbuilding:
Old 04-28-2017, 04:18 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
27 counting Verz and the gobbos,

Crew is mostly orcs, hobgobs and goblins

Two ogres, one of whom is the unconscious navigator

The captain is the only Bogrin [and something of an oddity because they're usually mountain dwellers] bogrins are bigger than orcs, smaller than ogres, most have a strong connection with animals, the captain has no pet currently though. NOTE: Bogrins are relatively hairy

No gremlins in this crew, gremlins either love or hate the sea, so while other crews in the west were stuffed with them most out east didn't get assigned for fear they'd freak out and wreck the ship
So that's 23 active? What happens when the scouts don't return?

Part of me thinks that Xysticids are relatively tolerant of outsiders who stay on the rocky shoreline, and only ensnare those who venture closer to their homes. There's lumber at the forest's fringe, never more than a mile or two from the coast, and if some poor castaways just want to repair their ships and be on their way then chances are they'll never find the island again anyway. No harm done. It's only when outsiders get too close that they take issue.

So I figure what happens next depends on how the expedition responds to its scouts going MIA.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2017, 04:22 PM

Eternal Watcher

This is an extremely simplified map of the elven continent:

Red is the dead imperial lands. Yellow is plains, orange is savannah, light green is temperate leaf forests, meadows and good farmland. Dark Green is colder forest, some leafy but mostly coniferous. Light blue is tundra. Dark blue is ocean. Blue is lakes and rivers. Greyish blue is marshland. Light grey is highland/lower mountainous terrain and dark grey is massive mountain regions. Tan is desert.

Very, very simplified. The outer part of the map is not done at all. The most important to note is that the inner sea is not far from a perfect circle while the outer edge is uneven like a normal continent. The inner sea connects to the greater oceans through the marshlands.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 04-28-2017, 05:02 PM

Eternal

So there's quite a lot of variety on their home continent. Interesting. I suspect so many different ecosystem would give rise to a lot of diversity among the knife-ears?
Old 04-28-2017, 05:12 PM

Eternal Watcher

Quote:
So there's quite a lot of variety on their home continent. Interesting. I suspect so many different ecosystem would give rise to a lot of diversity among the knife-ears?
Yes. Just among the elves of the East are there many different kinds. From the mystical sand nomads of the barrier sands, to the horsemen of the plains to the prideful mountain tribes of the north eastern mountains. These three are just those in the periphery of the Eastern Hegemony. The vast majority of Eastern elves live in the abundant riverlands which is best likened to the river Nile, the Indus river lands and the lands between Euphrates and Tigris. These elves varies from city state to city state.

The Eastern Hegemony is ruled by a clan that claim blood ties to the imperial mega clan that once ruled all elves. The emperor is better known as the Shah and the empress as Shahes. The head of the Hegemony refers to himself or herself as the Shah-in-Exile or Shahes-in-Exile.
This blood tie is something the kings of the Western Alliance refutes loudly.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!

Last edited by Yaskaleh; 04-28-2017 at 05:25 PM..
Old 04-28-2017, 05:26 PM

Eternal

That sounds very different from the average run-of-the-miller elves that like trees and bows. I like it.

Is there some shared element among the elves? For example, their beliefs, religion and gods? Or are do they differ to the point where, aside from their names, they might as well not be related at all?
Old 04-28-2017, 05:29 PM

World Builder

Quote:
So that's 23 active? What happens when the scouts don't return?

Part of me thinks that Xysticids are relatively tolerant of outsiders who stay on the rocky shoreline, and only ensnare those who venture closer to their homes. There's lumber at the forest's fringe, never more than a mile or two from the coast, and if some poor castaways just want to repair their ships and be on their way then chances are they'll never find the island again anyway. No harm done. It's only when outsiders get too close that they take issue.

So I figure what happens next depends on how the expedition responds to its scouts going MIA.
Captain orders a small barricade made while repairs to the ship are finished, orders are that everyone outside the camp moves in groups of five when foraging [never deep inland], anyone who goes anywhere alone is given extra shifts working on ship or catching fish to get the point across, a series of torches is set up between the ship and camp, kept constantly lit, a larger fire is set up at night at the camp in hopes Verz or the others just need some landmark

After three days repairs are done and navigator is fully recovered, the captain takes volunteers [ two orcs and a hob] at dawn into forest, if they are not back by noon the navigator is to take command and leave. The navigator and others spend the day making ready and carving a very brief account of the trip into a nearby rock

My Worldbuilding:
Old 04-28-2017, 05:33 PM

Eternal Watcher

Quote:
That sounds very different from the average run-of-the-miller elves that like trees and bows. I like it.

Is there some shared element among the elves? For example, their beliefs, religion and gods? Or are do they differ to the point where, aside from their names, they might as well not be related at all?
They hail from a group of "proto-elves" that endured an ice age in the region that is now just marshes, bogs and sea. They worship the same pantheon but with put different value to the gods. The West hold the Lord of Light as the main deity with the rest as minor deities whereas the East hold the Mother Spider, The Queen of Darkness and the Patriarch as the main gods with the others as minor deities though the Patriarch has mostly fallen out of use as he used to be the main god during the imperial era.
The Lord of Light rose to become the main deity in the West with the fall of the empire and due to the titanic influence of the Godking of the strongest nation in the West.

At the moment i'm just copying the deities from my wind elves of the Solcu project. I find them to have a good balance and i'll probably just change their individual relevance from culture to culture.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!

Last edited by Yaskaleh; 04-28-2017 at 05:35 PM..
Old 04-28-2017, 06:02 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Captain orders a small barricade made while repairs to the ship are finished, orders are that everyone outside the camp moves in groups of five when foraging [never deep inland], anyone who goes anywhere alone is given extra shifts working on ship or catching fish to get the point across, a series of torches is set up between the ship and camp, kept constantly lit, a larger fire is set up at night at the camp in hopes Verz or the others just need some landmark

After three days repairs are done and navigator is fully recovered, the captain takes volunteers [ two orcs and a hob] at dawn into forest, if they are not back by noon the navigator is to take command and leave. The navigator and others spend the day making ready and carving a very brief account of the trip into a nearby rock
Ohoho! Yes, I can work with this.

Quote:
Captain orders a small barricade made while repairs to the ship are finished, orders are that everyone outside the camp moves in groups of five when foraging [never deep inland],
Yes, good, sensible, though a party of five won't save anyone who gets into the deep wood.

Quote:
anyone who goes anywhere alone is given extra shifts working on ship or catching fish to get the point across
Ahahaha, yes, but anyone who goes off alone never makes it back to earn those extra shifts! How many do you suppose there are who disobey that order in these three days?

Quote:
a series of torches is set up between the ship and camp, kept constantly lit, a larger fire is set up at night at the camp in hopes Verz or the others just need some landmark
Yes, good, very practical, avoiding jumping to the conclusion that "They must be dead! D:" and instead considering the possible alternatives.

Quote:
the captain takes volunteers [ two orcs and a hob] at dawn into forest, if they are not back by noon the navigator is to take command and leave.
Haha, yeah, they're not making it back by noon.

That's at least seven people who don't make it back to the ship(s?), plus however many disobeyed orders and went off on their own. Before I continue, I'll need the final tally. I'll also need to know how well your captain and her volunteers are able to navigate dense forest + uneven terrain.

Quote:
The navigator and others spend the day making ready and carving a very brief account of the trip into a nearby rock
Hehehe, they wouldn't be the first. The Xysticids leave these messages and warnings intact because every now and then a new group of castaways finds one and learns to leave well enough alone.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2017, 08:39 PM

World Builder

Excellent, I'll work up a proper reply once I get home tonight, but for now a quick status update on the other ships

Two blown off course in the same storm that ran the Ironspear aground in Istos ended up following a Lokusi flyer and are now poking around the southern edge of Yaskas elf continent and its islands trying to get their bearings and killing any Lokusi they can safely corner

The other two eastern ships are going along the coast and have thankfully had smooth sailing since, nothing worse than sea sickness and lousy weather

Western ships have all the luck, all four stayed together, no storms, passed a boat of friendly frog people the Anuran and had a night of wild partying before parting ways

the Anuran hail from islands to the south west and shared stories of ferocious lizard people

EDIT:

Quote:
Yes, good, sensible, though a party of five won't save anyone who gets into the deep wood.
Thankfully none of the groups try.

Quote:
Ahahaha, yes, but anyone who goes off alone never makes it back to earn those extra shifts! How many do you suppose there are who disobey that order in these three days?
Two.

One goblin that goes for a walk on the beach (misunderstood the order, thought just no going into the wood alone)

The other is an orc that spotted a deer and got lost in the hunt, following it inland before realizing how deep he'd gone.

Quote:
Yes, good, very practical, avoiding jumping to the conclusion that "They must be dead! D:" and instead considering the possible alternatives.
The Dominion is very practical.

Quote:
Haha, yeah, they're not making it back by noon.

That's at least seven people who don't make it back to the ship(s?), plus however many disobeyed orders and went off on their own. Before I continue, I'll need the final tally. I'll also need to know how well your captain and her volunteers are able to navigate dense forest + uneven terrain.

Hehehe, they wouldn't be the first. The Xysticids leave these messages and warnings intact because every now and then a new group of castaways finds one and learns to leave well enough alone.
Just the one ship washed up, as detailed above the others are having their own adventures. So it's 7 crewmembers plus the other two if they get snagged.

Captain: The best out of the lot, she grew up in the mountains and has been clambering up and down steep, rocky, and unsteady terrain since they were a kid with the other bogrin. They also did so during the war against the Lokusi on the old coastal runs, clambering up cliffsides near hives to attack as part of the rank and file crew before becoming a captain. Bogrin grow up in some of the only thick forest areas in the Dominion and although those are colder than Istos seems the same general principles apply.

The hob: Sharp eyed but most hobgoblin territories are pretty industrial and rocky so forest as such is relatively new to them. They have however navigated dense Lokusi-hives which are pretty slick and uneven for the most part.

The orcs: One grew up in a rocky-craggy badlands type area, and the other in a swamp. The former is probably the least suited to the forest but is not clumsy by any means.

The captain is in the center, with the hob at the front and the orcs behind her.

Sadly Verz was the best tracker out of the lot but he was on the lookout for bestial Lokusi, which while sneaky, are not sapient spider people sneaky.

When the time comes and the Ogre Navigator prepares to leave, they stretch it by half an hour with extra preparations and moving away from the island slowly, one of the crewmembers starts to protest but they promptly find themselves held by the arm over the edge of the ship. The offer to swim back and wait for the captain on their own so they can tell them they disobeyed is politely declined, and the orc is tossed back on board. No one questions the navigator the rest of the trip, and they rejoin the other two ships on the east coast of Gruthar safely.

My Worldbuilding:

Last edited by Mutterscrawl; 04-28-2017 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 04-29-2017, 06:47 AM

Eternal

Quote:
They hail from a group of "proto-elves" that endured an ice age in the region that is now just marshes, bogs and sea. They worship the same pantheon but with put different value to the gods. The West hold the Lord of Light as the main deity with the rest as minor deities whereas the East hold the Mother Spider, The Queen of Darkness and the Patriarch as the main gods with the others as minor deities though the Patriarch has mostly fallen out of use as he used to be the main god during the imperial era.
The Lord of Light rose to become the main deity in the West with the fall of the empire and due to the titanic influence of the Godking of the strongest nation in the West.

At the moment i'm just copying the deities from my wind elves of the Solcu project. I find them to have a good balance and i'll probably just change their individual relevance from culture to culture.
What exactly do these gods stand for?

Also, you mentioned the Eastern Hegemony being ruled by a clan - does that mean that the elves in the East have, despite their differences, a common ruler/government? And what about the Western Alliance and their Godking?

Tags
collaboration, solthris, worldbuilding