Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 12-03-2017, 09:37 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Default Server Recommendation?

I may be getting back into WoW soon. Several of my friends here in Europeland want to play wow, or at least give it a concerted try. But I am not sure which EU server would be a good one for our needs. I am looking for a good EU RP server that speaks predominately English (maybe German secondary). I would also prefer if the server was relatively new, so there would be more name options available for all of us and less competition for logging in, as was the case on high population servers. Suggestions?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:58 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I may be getting back into WoW soon. Several of my friends here in Europeland want to play wow, or at least give it a concerted try. But I am not sure which EU server would be a good one for our needs. I am looking for a good EU RP server that speaks predominately English (maybe German secondary). I would also prefer if the server was relatively new, so there would be more name options available for all of us and less competition for logging in, as was the case on high population servers. Suggestions?
Argent Dawn is considered the best EU RP server, as far as I know.

However, if it's names you want, it's probably best to go to Moonglade. It is far less populated and also connected to two other realms, the Steamwheedle Cartel and The Sha'tar.

There haven't been any new realms/severs in ages.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:15 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Unfortunately the name for my old worgen druid main on the US server has been taken on Argent Dawn. So I may have to look for Moonglade, which may be an appropriate server name for a druid anyway. So thanks for that recommendation. The RP itself is not important. My friends and I just think that these sort of players tend to be friendlier people.

Tags
ask sol, world of warcraft