Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm Discussion

Old 08-05-2015, 05:15 PM

Default Blizzplanet Question Gathering: Hearthstone

Hey there guys!

Well, we've received another little interview slot for friday, this one concerning Hearthstone. If there are any questions you guys have, feel free to post.

---

For completeness sake, here the two big topics concerning hearthstone today:

As you likely heard, there is of course the new "Jousting" mechanic that causes the effect after comparing the manacost of a random minion from your and your enemie's deck.

Also there is a QoL change that shows your highest achieved rank as well as getting bonus rewards for gaining a rank higher than 20 like dust etc.

Of course, you are not limited to this.

I am handclaw and this is my favorite thread on Scrolls of Lore!... oh wait, nope... Just another bitching thread.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:45 PM

World Builder

Do they plan to add Starcraft and Diablo and such heroes or cards to Hearthstone?

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 08-06-2015, 05:09 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Do they plan to add Starcraft and Diablo and such heroes or cards to Hearthstone?
They said multiple times that HS will remain Warcraft only.

-Did Blizzard consider the meta too rushy at any point so far? If so, do they see this as a bad thing and will they work to slow the meta down so high mana cards become more meaningful?

-Karazhan adventure, when?

-Are there any plans for more casual content? Brawl was great but a normal play mode with absolutely no form of incentive (no gold, portraits, cardbacks, anything) could serve as a great place for people to play just for fun. It would allow a greater degree of creativity when there is no pressure to compete and optimize.

-Not really a question but congratulate them if possible on Tavern Brawl, I feel it was truly a step in the right direction and something many if not most people have been waiting for.

Feel free to edit my questions to suit your format if needed.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:54 PM

Eternal

I have an odd question for those people. I dont play hearthstone because i have no cards and theres no way to get new cards quick to be a match against others.

Are they concerned about new players being deterred from playing cause of that and have they ever considered adding more social options to the game like CLANS or CLUBS!?!??!
Old 08-09-2015, 10:01 PM

Elune

I can't find the answers on the website, I take it they are not in? But wasn't this meant to happen on Friday?
Old 08-09-2015, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
I can't find the answers on the website, I take it they are not in? But wasn't this meant to happen on Friday?
Due to technical problems during the recording, the interview can't be posted just like that. (Lot of background noise :/)

Therefore, I have go make a transcript, but didn't get around it yet with legion having a higher priority.

I am handclaw and this is my favorite thread on Scrolls of Lore!... oh wait, nope... Just another bitching thread.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:43 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by handclaw View Post
Due to technical problems during the recording, the interview can't be posted just like that. (Lot of background noise :/)

Therefore, I have go make a transcript, but didn't get around it yet with legion having a higher priority.
That sucks but what can you do.

Let us know when it's ready.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
That sucks but what can you do.

Let us know when it's ready.
Trust me, that day went anything but well. The Legion interview was even worse off.