Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm Discussion

Old 04-04-2016, 05:13 PM

Mountain Giant

Default Next Gold Sink Mount (HotS)

So far we've had:

Piggy Bank
Treasure Goblin (though it was tied to the Eternal Conflict and was only temporary, it still served this purpose)
Blackhearts Doubloon

Now, I feel we're probably bearing the point where most people have aqcuired the Doubloon and we'll need the devs to either offer the pig again for some time, or something new entirely. As someone who already has both, I'd hope for the latter but I know a lot of folks missed out on the piggy and want it to come back so I'd be happy with either option tbh.

I've noticed a pattern in the gold sink mounts (I'm sure I'm not the only one). Piggy bank's store gold, Treasure Goblin's horde gold, and Doubloons, well, ARE gold. The only gold-purchasable mount to date that doesn't fit into this theme is the Cloud 9 mount released last year but I don't really count that anyway. Mainly because it wasn't really a gold sink. 5k gold isn't really all that hard to acquire so it seemed more as a tie-in to the tournament than it was a gold sink... Didn't even buy it for the cheap price it went for tbh lol... It looked rather ugh if you ask me but hey, opinions are opinions...

Anyway, what do you think the next gold sink mount will be? A flying credit card ala the style of the hearthstone card? Totally kidding lol but think along those lines. Has something to do with money (in-game or out) and is obviously able to be mounted...

Speculate

Old 04-04-2016, 05:31 PM

World Builder

Some kind of armored car from Overwatch or SC2

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 04-04-2016, 06:16 PM

Mountain Giant

Ew thats a good one. Hell, I'd settle for an armored goblin rocket-car in the style of a bank robbery getaway car Or as you said, thatd go with Roadhog and Junkrats theme too. Genius.

Old 04-05-2016, 01:16 AM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

A literal bandwagon
Old 04-05-2016, 07:06 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
A literal bandwagon
I`ll go call ETC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:23 PM

Mountain Giant

Maybe it's Hell Billie? Typically the goats were related to the in-game shop (free rewards for purchasing something with real money from the beta and live game) so maybe he's the next gold sink? I'd like to think it isn't but hey, ya never know...

I'm hoping it'll be a new free mount for making a purchase during season 1. It was released alongside two hero league mounts, so Im hoping it has something to do with the new season but only time will tell...

Havent done any diggings yet but has any other info been released about this mount yet? (Or hell... Even Illidans Nightmare? How long has it been since that thing was teased???)

Tags
money, mounts