Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 09-14-2012, 06:15 PM

Ethermancer - Admin
BattleTag: Cantus#1700

I used to be able to add guildies, but then I took a squirrel to the phone lines. And by I, I mean the squirrel took itself, damn suicidal thing.

Rationalizing the irrational since 2005.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:28 PM

Eternal

Are there any good RP guilds horde side on WrA? I have a couple characters with (what I hope) are reasonably good back stories, and nothing to do with them.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:30 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroombie View Post
Are there any good RP guilds horde side on WrA? I have a couple characters with (what I hope) are reasonably good back stories, and nothing to do with them.
The Eternity Foundation as a barely-populated horde side offshoot called the Eternity Initiative. Friend Ixar and send me a message and I'll try and add you when I log in.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:45 PM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
The Eternity Foundation as a barely-populated horde side offshoot called the Eternity Initiative. Friend Ixar and send me a message and I'll try and add you when I log in.
I can dig the idea behind the Eternity Foundation with the Night Elves, but how's their main theme supposed to work Horde-side? The Goblins can't very well strive to get their immortality back or try to incite revolution against their leaders for denying them immortality, can they?
Old 09-21-2012, 08:49 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
I can dig the idea behind the Eternity Foundation with the Night Elves, but how's their main theme supposed to work Horde-side? The Goblins can't very well strive to get their immortality back or try to incite revolution against their leaders for denying them immortality, can they?
Maybe tie it in to the Forsaken, now that they're immortal? I looked at some of the stuff for the Eternity Foundation, and found it rather fit the ideology of my troll warrior.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:12 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
It's not just about immortality. It's also about representative government. Now that more people are losing confidence in Garrosh's government a call for republicanism might be just what the doctor ordered, and the promise of eternal life is just a plus.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:27 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
It's not just about immortality. It's also about representative government. Now that more people are losing confidence in Garrosh's government a call for republicanism might be just what the doctor ordered, and the promise of eternal life is just a plus.
Yeah, that's exactly what my troll warrior is all about. He grew up in Orgrimmar, went back to stranglethorn for a little while, and came out with his hair burned off and a raging desire for revolution.

Last edited by Shroombie; 09-21-2012 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Better word choice. I used burn twice.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:03 AM

Elune
BattleTag: miffy#1110

I did mention it several times last year, and I meant it:

I'm recruiting for my guild again for WoD, so here's a bit of info about us:

http://havencoa.enjin.com/

Basically I started the guild with my girlfriend at the beginning of MoP, and we have consistently grown into a quite large social/casual raiding guild.

We're based on Chamber of Aspects - EU, as of yet the realm has not been merged but has a high population.

We raid two nights a week at the highest difficulty we can manage, with me raidleading. For WoD, we're aiming for Mythic, as we've been consistently progressing from Normal further and further into HC content over the course of MoP, and with plenty of highly seasoned players in the guild.

Myself, most of you know a bit about my stance on the game - I've been raiding, raidleading and guildleading in WoW since pretty much release of the game, with only very few short breaks over the course of 10 years.

We're looking for more members of every type - social and casual players and raiders.

If you're interested in our Mythic raid group, you MUST:

- be 18 years of age
- have TS3 and a working mic
- be sufficiently capable and confident in your class (you don't need to be a seasoned HC player, but you shouldn't be struggling with normal content)
- be reliable and communicative and most of all, patient

We also run lower difficulty content on a regular basis, in MoP this translated into regular Flex clears to get family members and casuals their mounts and heirlooms, WoD will definitely see us raid Normal and Heroic difficulty on more relaxed schedules and much reduced requirements, open to pretty much every guild member.

If you're interested and looking for a home for WoD, hit me up on the forums here or ingame.

Miffy (Kadghar ingame)
Old 10-15-2014, 09:15 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Heh, just after I'd wondered what happened with you.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:19 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Heh, just after I'd wondered what happened with you.
My gf was around for a week, was busy getting busy =) and now getting busy ingame again.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:04 AM

Arch-Druid

What the name of the guild on Argent Dawn? It's on Alliance side, right?

I am Zelotes, Human Paladin, on that server. Recently transferred.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:24 PM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodedMan View Post
What the name of the guild on Argent Dawn? It's on Alliance side, right?

I am Zelotes, Human Paladin, on that server. Recently transferred.
Storm Wardens. I gotta join too.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:24 PM

Eternal

How do guilds work now? Can I join a guild on any server or something? It might be fun to be on a drama-free guild of people who don't yell at me for being a dumbass in instances.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:06 PM

Elune

I'm currently recruiting:
- Mage
- Balance
- Shadow

for my raiding guild on EU- Chamber of Aspects.

Speak English, have some ability, this is a Heroic guild going into Mythic atm.

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8-11 PM

PN me if interested.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:13 PM

Eternal

Just a question.

Would any EU Alliance player planning to return for Legion be interested in joining an Alliance guild on Defias Brotherhood PvP RP?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:38 AM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Just a question.

Would any EU Alliance player planning to return for Legion be interested in joining an Alliance guild on Defias Brotherhood PvP RP?
You had me interested until that.

I'm not saying Argent Dawn doesn't have it's problems, but Jesus Christ in a revolving door have I met some fuckwits (Cross Realm and PVP) from there.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:20 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
You had me interested until that.

I'm not saying Argent Dawn doesn't have it's problems, but Jesus Christ in a revolving door have I met some fuckwits (Cross Realm and PVP) from there.
Well, call it an old habit, but we are used to play on PvP realms, which is why we went for Defias Brotherhood.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:35 AM

Elune

I need a guild on Argent Dawn EU, Alliance.

I'm looking at doing some Blood tanking in Legion since DPS bores me to tears and with all the PvP'ers rerolling back to Horde- yeah. It doesn't matter if you just focus on Normal or Heroic or whatever they're called. I'd just like to do the content and feel useful without it being LFR.

Or a PvP guild... it's just I'm not holding my breath to see one of those advertised here.

Last edited by Drusus; 09-04-2016 at 06:37 AM..