Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 06-14-2018, 05:31 PM

Arch-Druid
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

So my usual WoW playmate, my wife, busted her arm. She can’t play with her right hand without extreme pain. So, I sat next to her and covered the right hand for her. We actually had some really good synergy. And that my friends is true love.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:25 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
So my usual WoW playmate, my wife, busted her arm. She can’t play with her right hand without extreme pain. So, I sat next to her and covered the right hand for her. We actually had some really good synergy. And that my friends is true love.
That's great .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojar View Post
And Lordaeron

ffs I'm the only one who cares aren't I
Old 06-23-2018, 02:51 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Violet Spellwing acquired (ugly mount that it is) as well as three race changes in preparation for the release of the Mag'har, Dark Iron and Zandalari allied races.

It may seem premature, but you gotta take advantage of sales.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:44 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Got all melee specs mage tower. + all tanks except well DK.

+ Elemental.

Oh yeah i need sub rogue too.

The nerf to mage tower made them 3 times easier.
Btag is Hulk#23939
Old 07-05-2018, 12:00 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Violet Spellwing acquired (ugly mount that it is) as well as three race changes in preparation for the release of the Mag'har, Dark Iron and Zandalari allied races.

It may seem premature, but you gotta take advantage of sales.
Yeahhh, I've been riding it on my Mage for a while but after switching to riding the Mystic Runesaber I've come to find it's very underwhelming for an end of expansion mount. (Compared to the moose from last expansion, even.)

Still working on getting frosty disc for Frost spec though.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:57 AM

Arch-Druid
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Thumbs up

So yesterday I found the recipe for the vial of the sands while on my alchemist mage. I was thrilled. My wife was also excited (her arm has healed nicely since my last post). So we got started on gathering the materials. My mage was able to get all the necessary herbs and ingredients to make the flasks of Titanic Strength and Flasks of the Wind. My Paladin got the Fish for the Deepstone Oil surprisingly easy. My Paladin was able to farm Volatile Water and fish for Volatile fire, and my wife farmed up plenty of Volatile Air by tuning and resetting on Dungeon Trash, but neither my wife nor I had a Cataclysm rated miner to get the Pyrium. So, my wife spent most of the day grinding the mining skill on her BfA boost, and stayed up past 1am farming Pyrium so that my mage could transmute it into Truegold. By 1:30 I was giving her a ride around Uldum while shouting “MY WIFE IS AWESOME!”

And that, my friends, is true love.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:42 AM

Arch-Druid

I finally got all the paragon rewards. Something tells me Blizzard buffed the drop rate on them, since I got the last two (Dreamweaver and last AotL mount) in the same week.

But the most awesome part is that I warned a friend that he needed to spend his pet battle tokens on leveling stones before patch comes. He got in the game half-asleep just to do that, but ended up also getting an AotL paragon cache with one of the mounts. He was very happy that I warned him, lol.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Old 07-17-2018, 05:03 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Nyarsz#1553

Today, I've been stuck for 2 hours on the login screen

One launch to rule them all... yeah right
Old 07-17-2018, 11:29 PM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Angry

Spent hours fixing everything the pre-patch broke, including talent builds and addons.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:07 AM

Eternal

I got in slightly before the reset last night, just long enough to notice the visuals looking weird. I play on a laptop so if my graphics card can't handle the BfA requirements smoothly I'm pretty screwed.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:34 AM

Arch-Druid

Yesterday was a whole day of waiting to be able to log in. Then I was able to do so after midnight (local time) and had just enough time to log on all characters (to sum Honor) and adjust macros for two specs of my main (hunter). That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilgath View Post
I got in slightly before the reset last night, just long enough to notice the visuals looking weird. I play on a laptop so if my graphics card can't handle the BfA requirements smoothly I'm pretty screwed.
see how the game behaves in widowed fullscreen, then try to reduce some graphical settings.

What's your system specs?

- A better signature coming soon(ish).

Last edited by Deicide; 07-18-2018 at 06:11 AM..
Old 07-18-2018, 06:08 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Joeygiggles#1104

Got ret arms and fury done before reset which is great.
Annoyed with addons still acting incorrectly even after being updated multiple times so I think Im gonna not play for a few days.
The annoying thing is Im at 433 mounts collected showing on the Warcraft page, then in game on the mounts tab Im shown at 405, then on the Achievements/Collections/Mounts tab for the 400 mount Im 353/400
Even with removing class specific mounts I should still have enough. Oh well more farming
Old 07-18-2018, 06:38 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
see how the game behaves in widowed fullscreen, then try to reduce some graphical settings.

What's your system specs?
I checked last night and everything else is in line with the new requirements. The only thing that isn't, my graphics card, is an Intel HD 4600. Everything ran smoothly during Legion so I figured it'd be alright for BfA.

EDIT: Disaster averted. It turns out the patch utterly FUBAR'd my graphics settings, including resolution. Once I put them back to normal everything was fine.

Last edited by Tilgath; 07-18-2018 at 11:21 AM..
Old 09-24-2018, 08:35 AM

Arch-Druid

Ogre

I feel like the ultimate orcish bro. I finally got the Mag’har unlocked, and where do we spawn when we leave Draenor, possibly forever? Right in the middle of Brewfest. I knew my brown bros could use a drink.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:10 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

WarCraft 3 B.net Eyeball

Managed to hit the 1000 coupons mark (with no coupons to spare) and finally got myself a Darkmoon Dirigible.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:09 AM

Eternal

Just dinged 80 on my Mag'har. Quested in Northrend from 58 to 80. I did not come across a single other player. That continent is completely empty.
Hammerbrew commenting on Anders Behring Breivik's killing spree - 2017
Old 10-07-2018, 01:55 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Nyarsz#1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
I feel like the ultimate orcish bro. I finally got the Mag’har unlocked, and where do we spawn when we leave Draenor, possibly forever? Right in the middle of Brewfest. I knew my brown bros could use a drink.
im surprised no one did a webcomic about it. a very dramatic escape and you show up in th middle on a beer festival, with everyones puke on your feet

Tags
bleach and ammonia, falling into lava, world of warcraft