Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm Discussion

Old 07-08-2017, 05:26 PM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Hah, same
It was a weird mistake to make, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one to make that bizarre association.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:49 PM

Warden

Pretty cute!

Old 07-14-2017, 02:28 PM

Elune

>tfw you run into someone that has God-tier draws and a deck that is specifically meant to counter yours and you win
Old 07-14-2017, 05:20 PM

World Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
>tfw you run into someone that has God-tier draws and a deck that is specifically meant to counter yours and you win
Damn, don't just leave us hanging, regale us with the tale of your triumph

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 07-15-2017, 09:33 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Damn, don't just leave us hanging, regale us with the tale of your triumph
Was doing a few warrior quests so I ran pirate warrior to get them done quickly. Ran into a Sherazin/miracle rogue, he had all the removal (2x backstab, 2x evis) and generally made my life hell. He ran the crab to eat my pirates too. I realized I have no hope of gaining the board and won't rush him down so I switched to a strategy of buffing up my weapon to take him down while making sure his board did not get too out of hand and killed me. Did my best, got him down to 6 despite my horrible start and his luck but he gets a warrior taunt (that 2/6 tauren) from hallucination. I figure, well it was a good fight, but then I topdeck a Mortal Strike and damn if turnabout isn't fair play.
Old Today, 02:20 AM

Elune

Managed to turn around a 0-2 arena start into 6-3. I was super pissed at start because I got an atrocious deck, one of the worst I ever had and on top of that I got lucky opponents with better decks. In my 3rd game when I was on the brink of going 0-3 I went up against a guy who had N'zoth (and a lot of DRs) and Wickerflame Burnbristle and other great cards and was a decent player. And ofc I was very salty because at 0-2 you generally get drooling morons and I ran into another good player. I think the reason he succeeded in getting 0-2 with such a great deck is because he has some DC issues, that is the only reason I beat him, he lost a turn due to it. Anyway I got six wins in the end and while that is not a great result for this deck and this start it was awesome.

Tags
black knight best knight, blizz plays pot of greed, brawl is best ever, digimon, exodia, eye of kilrog, new magma rager, pokemon, tcg