Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM

Elune

Who thinks these are good ideas? What causes Blizzard to think this is fun?
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mending View Post
Oh, good. I'm sure Sylvanas won't mind adding newly raised mages to her ranks.

@Grim it looks like worgen might be getting the white owl. Night elves have been shown getting the dark purple-ish one in videos and I can't imagine the tauren getting something other than the brown one and the trolls getting something other than the red one.
Yeah, the white one is my least favorite. Unfortunate, as I prefer the dark purple-ish one (though it looks more black/grey to me and seems much more fitting for Worgen).
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM

Arch-Druid

It sure is nice that paladins gets like an extra 6 mounts to meet their achievements.

Meanwhile, I'm so disappointed as a warrior that I can't use the black proto-drake, I'll likely ditch my current red proto-drake altogether and just use the grand armored wyvern or a black drake. It's so silly, I'm actually less hyped for the mount now.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Druid owl colors mean little to me anyway as I'll never use that ugly thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mertico View Post
Who thinks these are good ideas? What causes Blizzard to think this is fun?
I dunno this all sounds about right for Grindgion/RNGion.

Last edited by Leviathon; Yesterday at 09:08 PM..
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
I dunno this all sounds about right for Grindgion/RNGion.
They need to fire Jay Wilson. He still has input, right?
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Sentinel Queen
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

I feel like I'm a sweet child of summer when seeing that I'm apparently the only one who believes that these different mount methods are just a PTR test to see which one works best and then they will standartize everything for the official launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterius View Post
Nah. We're the Good Scourge. The Ebon Blade is at least raising dead people into unholy mockeries of life so they can go kick demon ass, as opposed to Sylvanas "I need to create a bunch of meat shields to protect me because otherwise I might suffer consequences for my actions" Windrunner.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
I feel like I'm a sweet child of summer when seeing that I'm apparently the only one who believes that these different mount methods are just a PTR test to see which one works best and then they will standartize everything for the official launch.
That's unlikely. They have a thing with making things different for the sake of being different in Legion.
Old Today, 12:23 AM

World Builder

Quote:
I feel like I'm a sweet child of summer
That is incredibly apt.

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old Today, 01:09 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpiusMaximus View Post
It sure is nice that paladins gets like an extra 6 mounts to meet their achievements.

Meanwhile, I'm so disappointed as a warrior that I can't use the black proto-drake, I'll likely ditch my current red proto-drake altogether and just use the grand armored wyvern or a black drake. It's so silly, I'm actually less hyped for the mount now.
Meanwhile, I'm happy to be an arms warrior and being able to use my favorite, the red one. Nonetheless, I'll probably ditch that in favor of the normal storm Drake that will come from the Valarjar cache.
Old Today, 04:57 AM

Trade Baroness

Quote:
I also think so/ think that some of the methods simply haven't been actualised yet.
Old Today, 07:04 AM

Warden
BattleTag: Joeygiggles#1104

I sent a tweet out asking about why some of these are the way they are but doubt Ill get a response. Also could some of these just be placeholders? Meaning is it really for sure that you have to pay 10k for some and they arent just there just to go ahead so players can pick up others and test them out
Old Today, 10:07 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Given the hidden artifact appearance clusterfuck, I think that may be a bit naive.
Old Today, 03:32 PM

Arch-Druid

Looks like Velen and Kil'jaeden will have a final confrontation. I wouldn't mind if HE got the kill. He's arguably the one with the most ties to Kil'jaeden.
Old Today, 03:38 PM

Sentinel Queen
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

"My father has sacrificed everything. What have you given?"

Demon Hunter Anduin Wrynn incoming

BTW we already had a discussion on these interactions some pages ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterius View Post
Nah. We're the Good Scourge. The Ebon Blade is at least raising dead people into unholy mockeries of life so they can go kick demon ass, as opposed to Sylvanas "I need to create a bunch of meat shields to protect me because otherwise I might suffer consequences for my actions" Windrunner.

Last edited by Krainz; Today at 03:58 PM..
Old Today, 04:17 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakiba View Post
Hm.

Guess I know what I'm roping a friend into soon.

Anyway, this may be nothing, or an error (I'm kind of leaning toward that, myself), but over at the wow subreddit, someone linked to a Hearthstone post where someone was able to possibly figure out the next Hearthstone expansion (Lost Secrets of Un'goro, for the record). It was by a voice actor's resume listing some roles under it:

She also lists a "new release TBA" for World of Warcraft.

(Actor is Lani Minella, for the record, and this is her resume if you're curious - its a PDF)

Now, it could be an error as I mentioned above, but Legion is mentioned elsewhere in her resume, and I'd find it weird to list a patch, so maybe its something? Who knows. Food for thought. (edit: alternatively, could just be an old Legion listing she forgot to update. Things happen like that)

That said, I would think it a bit odd to have voice acting already in the works for the next expansion.
Well, the un'goro thing is confirmed, though not the same name (Journey to Un'goro), but close enough. So the TBA expansion for WoW could still be an error, could be Legion, or could actually be something.
Old Today, 04:57 PM

Druid of the Talon

Considering the roles are harpy, banshee, and vrykul, I feel pretty safe saying it's just Legion. And I doubt they'd be recording audio for the next expansion this early out.
Old Today, 05:00 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
Considering the roles are harpy, banshee, and vrykul, I feel pretty safe saying it's just Legion. And I doubt they'd be recording audio for the next expansion this early out.
Fair point. Though Blizz has kind of jumped the gun in the past, though saying that, voice work tends to come in later, usually.

Unless they're working on vrykul as a player race, eh?

Tags
world of warcraft, wow legion