Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > General WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandius View Post
Who is nice? The guy who drew it or Nefarian?
My friend leon19

Azazel1944 also helped me, draw the four Scarlet Crusade chicks for me, I tried the orginal pic, it's just...too erotic.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Rolandius Rolandius is offline

Elune
Rolandius's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States of America
Posts: 6,588

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
My friend leon19

Azazel1944 also helped me, draw the four Scarlet Crusade chicks for me, I tried the orginal pic, it's just...too erotic.
Oh my.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJP View Post
how could nefarius and prestor not be suspicious when they have the eyes of sauron??

I agree. I guess Prestor could be saying "Don't look at my eyes!" or something.
__________________
"Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious."
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandius View Post
Oh my.



I agree. I guess Prestor could be saying "Don't look at my eyes!" or something.
They wear sun glasses.


These are my wacraft game play's character, I made the concept and let my friend draw the images, with that Tyrande pic. These are the 5 Jaina clones created and served the Lich King, death knight, necromancer, priestess, rogue and admiral.



This one, half nightelf, hehe, is daughter of Arthas, the new Lich King in my play, with Kel'thuzad's cat.


Last edited by Slowpokeking; 02-11-2010 at 10:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Fordragon Fordragon is offline

Elune
Fordragon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Furillo, Furillo Province, Grand Duchy of Furillo
Posts: 5,517

Default

I knew there was a reason I wanted to gut your avatar with a shotgun blast.
__________________
"Damn, snowcone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch? You best be ready for this shit, Cranberry Juice, cuz you bout to get FUCKED." -L Dubba E
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordragon View Post
I knew there was a reason I wanted to gut your avatar with a shotgun blast.
The original version her breasts were bigger, but I decided to change it because I don't think the necromancer Jaina should be that sexy.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Fordragon Fordragon is offline

Elune
Fordragon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Furillo, Furillo Province, Grand Duchy of Furillo
Posts: 5,517

Default

Even giant tits like the Japanese put on cartoon nine-year-olds wouldn't save her from a cloud of shot travelling faster than sound.
__________________
"Damn, snowcone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch? You best be ready for this shit, Cranberry Juice, cuz you bout to get FUCKED." -L Dubba E
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Omacron Omacron is offline


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,372
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

How could Arthas possibly have a daughter? His nuts are on a slab of ice all day, every day. He'd be firing blanks!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Rolandius Rolandius is offline

Elune
Rolandius's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States of America
Posts: 6,588

Default

Plus the undead cannot add to their numbers like other races... except the undead nerubians for some reason.
__________________
"Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious."
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Yuber8900 Yuber8900 is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Yuber8900's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,659

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
How could Arthas possibly have a daughter? His nuts are on a slab of ice all day, every day. He'd be firing blanks!
Obviously he'd just revive his sperm as undead sperm. Then he'd have his woman give birth to a zombie.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
How could Arthas possibly have a daughter? His nuts are on a slab of ice all day, every day. He'd be firing blanks!
You don't know the power of the darkside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordragon View Post
Even giant tits like the Japanese put on cartoon nine-year-olds wouldn't save her from a cloud of shot travelling faster than sound.
Well I only accept sexy drawing when it fit the character, for Tyrande I did not ask my friend to draw her breasts this large, but I accepted it because it fit the character well.

Last edited by Slowpokeking; 02-12-2010 at 01:06 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Darkphoenix Darkphoenix is offline

The Knight-Lord
Darkphoenix's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 659

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
How could Arthas possibly have a daughter? His nuts are on a slab of ice all day, every day. He'd be firing blanks!
Ner'Zhul has psychic powers dude. What - other than logic and sanity - say's he could not have psychic sperm powers as well? Arthas and Ner'Zhul become one and BAM! Psychic pregnancies all over the shop. More rape in wow except this time, Alexstraza isn't involved.
__________________
- Arrodis on Moon Guard-US. Wikia Page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
I hope you get raped harder than an African woman during ethnic cleansing
- Noitora, "A Couple of Illidan Spoilers" Thread (Pg. 17; Post #339)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Omacron Omacron is offline


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,372
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ner'Zhul has psychic powers dude. What - other than logic and sanity - say's he could not have psychic sperm powers as well? Arthas and Ner'Zhul become one and BAM! Psychic pregnancies all over the shop. More rape in wow except this time, Alexstraza isn't involved.
As far as we know, you still need sperm to impregnate in the Warcraft universe. Med'an and Thrall may be jesus allegories but there isn't any immaculate conception quite yet.

*glares at Anakin Skywalker*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

I set the design 3 years ago but made mod recently.
They all said I'm either creative or crazy to let Arthas, no, the Lich King Ner'zhul use Tyrande as a...tool to have a child and use this child as the new body.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Fordragon Fordragon is offline

Elune
Fordragon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Furillo, Furillo Province, Grand Duchy of Furillo
Posts: 5,517

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900 View Post
Obviously he'd just revive his sperm as undead sperm. Then he'd have his woman give birth to a zombie.
That's how it happened in Twilight, and the kids love that.

Also: why would you have a baby without banging? That's like showing up to a party the next morning to clean it up without having actually attended the festivities. Except that cleanup takes almost nineteen years and it costs you an average of four million dollars.
__________________
"Damn, snowcone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch? You best be ready for this shit, Cranberry Juice, cuz you bout to get FUCKED." -L Dubba E
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordragon View Post
That's how it happened in Twilight, and the kids love that.

Also: why would you have a baby without banging? That's like showing up to a party the next morning to clean it up without having actually attended the festivities. Except that cleanup takes almost nineteen years and it costs you an average of four million dollars.
Who said "without banging"? Didn't you see what was Tyrande wearing?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Omacron Omacron is offline


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,372
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Who said "without banging"? Didn't you see what was Tyrande wearing?
If he banged her he couldn't impregnate her with his sperm as he's been sitting on a block of ice for YEARS. He'd have to had magically impregnated her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:44 AM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

It may not be fan art but it is one of my favorite pictures that I would enjoy having a poster on my wall of.

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:57 AM
Fordragon Fordragon is offline

Elune
Fordragon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Furillo, Furillo Province, Grand Duchy of Furillo
Posts: 5,517

Default

That kid's legs have both been severed at the knees. I give it like... sixty seconds before bleeding to death from two severed femoral arteries.

WAY TO GET THERE QUICKLY THRALL.
__________________
"Damn, snowcone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch? You best be ready for this shit, Cranberry Juice, cuz you bout to get FUCKED." -L Dubba E
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-12-2010, 02:37 AM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordragon View Post
That kid's legs have both been severed at the knees. I give it like... sixty seconds before bleeding to death from two severed femoral arteries.

WAY TO GET THERE QUICKLY THRALL.
Pfft

She is fine!

Are those two races close enough to have their children hanging together?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Rolandius Rolandius is offline

Elune
Rolandius's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States of America
Posts: 6,588

Default

Cairne is falling way behind. He saved one while Thrall is about to grab three!
__________________
"Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious."
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-12-2010, 03:04 AM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandius View Post
Cairne is falling way behind. He saved one while Thrall is about to grab three!
Maybe he passes them off to Cairne?

I love those characters!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Fordragon Fordragon is offline

Elune
Fordragon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Furillo, Furillo Province, Grand Duchy of Furillo
Posts: 5,517

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
Are those two races close enough to have their children?
I originally read it this way and thought "Are you asking if Thrall could put a baby in that little girl? Cause that's more messed up than her having her legs chopped off."
__________________
"Damn, snowcone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch? You best be ready for this shit, Cranberry Juice, cuz you bout to get FUCKED." -L Dubba E
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-12-2010, 05:07 AM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordragon View Post
I originally read it this way and thought "Are you asking if Thrall could put a baby in that little girl? Cause that's more messed up than her having her legs chopped off."

What the hell!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Chef Chef is offline

Arch-Druid
Chef's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Your kitchen
Posts: 1,848

Default

You know what always bugged me about that picture? The fact that two young female Blood Elf infants aren't scared of a large, muscular, green, ape-faced monster and an even larger, bipedal cow who carries around giant totems and axes.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-12-2010, 05:12 AM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
You know what always bugged me about that picture? The fact that two young female Blood Elf infants aren't scared of a large, muscular, green, ape-faced monster and an even larger, bipedal cow who carries around giant totems and axes.
Orcs are like green teddy bears.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
artwork, creepy panda saga, fan art

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.