Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft RTS Discussion

Old 01-13-2013, 04:22 AM

Critter

Crossed Swords Casting Azeroth Wars on YouTube!

Hello all ye gentle folk. I've just started a new channel on youtube and I want the weekly jewel on that crown to be an Azeroth Wars Special. I'll be playing my own games and mostly using them a bit part tutorials on the races in an effort to stir up wider interest in out beloved custom map.

Any and all videos that you would like to submit to me will receive acknowledgement and please be sure that they are full games. If you lose and it seems like a good game, just hang in there and become a pirate. Ride out the storm to the very end so that I can have the whole drama to play out before the viewers.

If you'd like to check out the videos I already have up you can find them on youtube under the user name "TheAzothan"

Huge shout out to Diplomunion.com for their support. I'm up to over 2500 views in under two weeks of posting.

You can find my games and direction for submitting feedback or replays on my latest videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_NtVtVztQ

Thank you all in advance.
Yours, Azothan.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:27 PM

Archer

I watched a few of your azeroth wars casts and I've got to say I think they are really good! This is the sort of content I have been searching on youtube, war3 custom games, but they seem to be very buried in the search. Your style seems to have inherited some habits from Day9, right? You are knowledgeable and know when to fast-forward. I hope you get a lot more viewers!

As for myself, I've played some of these "Grand Strategy" custom games, but I mostly stayed with maps with spawning units instead of building units. They just got a bit too micro/macro heavy.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:32 AM

Elune

That was actually pretty interesting.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:44 AM

The Sun King

It's a great Third War scenario (except for the versions when the Zombie plague glitched and corrupted all human nations regardless of what you do).

For a WoW version, look for "Dark Ages of Warcraft" (I think the latest versions are 4 - 5). I especially like the fact that it allows you to play factions like Illidari, Kael's elves or the Troll empires.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:12 AM

Critter

Default posting

find them on youtube under the user name "TheAzothan"
Testking OG0-093 braindumps Testking OG0-093 braindumps
Old 08-31-2013, 07:51 AM

Critter

I had nearly forgotten I'd posted here. The channel has evolved to include other custom content such as custom campaign, skins, models, and relaxed story time. In the future the focus will be narrowed to genuine pro match shoutcasting and continued grand strategy maps.

Thank you all for the wonderful reception and I hope to continue to entertain you for hears to come.

(Also Day9 is my hero and I dream of one day shoutcasting events with him.)
Old 09-01-2013, 11:25 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir the Wizard View Post
(except for the versions when the Zombie plague glitched and corrupted all human nations regardless of what you do).
Pfft, that is just fixing WoW's lore mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azothan View Post
I had nearly forgotten I'd posted here. The channel has evolved to include other custom content such as custom campaign, skins, models, and relaxed story time. In the future the focus will be narrowed to genuine pro match shoutcasting and continued grand strategy maps.

Thank you all for the wonderful reception and I hope to continue to entertain you for hears to come.

(Also Day9 is my hero and I dream of one day shoutcasting events with him.)
I hope you keep your Azeroth War stuff, or some other alternative map of Warcraft.

It will help you stay fresh, so many shoutcasters nowadays so you'll need it
Old 09-02-2013, 08:29 AM

The Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Pfft, that is just fixing WoW's lore mess.
No, I mean like... You're trying to play Lordaeron, or Stormwind... But you CAN'T, because every time you train a peasant he turns into a zombie! In the end, only orcs and night elves survive(d)!

But that's without mentioning another map, where all the orcs would get turned into worgen. No matter what you do, the world got divided between the worgen and the zombies.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:49 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir the Wizard View Post
No, I mean like... You're trying to play Lordaeron, or Stormwind... But you CAN'T, because every time you train a peasant he turns into a zombie! In the end, only orcs and night elves survive(d)!

But that's without mentioning another map, where all the orcs would get turned into worgen. No matter what you do, the world got divided between the worgen and the zombies.
It was a joke
Old 09-27-2013, 07:53 PM

Critter

It's "The Darkest Month Ever" on the channel. We're ramping up for October and Halloween with a darkness theme. Dark Ages Of Warcraft will be in the spotlight as well as finishing up "Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs". Hope you all enjoy!
Old 09-27-2013, 07:56 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azothan View Post
It's "The Darkest Month Ever" on the channel. We're ramping up for October and Halloween with a darkness theme. Dark Ages Of Warcraft will be in the spotlight as well as finishing up "Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs". Hope you all enjoy!
Sounds like it'll be neat, though I'd probably recommend Outlast instead of Amnesia 2 since it's supposedly a way scarier game and the second Amnesia ended up being underwhelming compared to the first.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:31 AM

The Sun King

You gotta have more Dark Ages casts. I want to see at least ONE with a leading Horde.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:26 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Cant find a good thread for it but this will have to do.

i love lordaeron tactics, DAoW, AW, Lordaeron the aftermath looks cool too. They are all great even the Coming of the Horde is cool. There are others (HLW is the BEST CUSTOM GAME OF ALL OF WC3 aside from Legion TD and other TDs. Trolls vs elves (or&?) is neat too.

Tags
internet, spam