Alliance 5 83.33%
Horde 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 10:53 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhinyAlly View Post
What is the question to begin with? Malfurion is only Alliance in name and has done nothing to defend it.

Well sorry I don't see how Brann helped the Alliance after the Second War.
Let's move on, because you are going nowhere fast with these.

Quote:
Perhaps Thrall should understand that there is a prejudice against the Warchief of the Horde and that the Alliance probably didn't know.
Way to go SI:7? There were worgen in SI:7 by that point. During the Battle of Gilneas City, worgen overheard that Garrosh was the warchief. But before that, Garrosh already became warchief after dueling with Cairne, who died, causing Baine to flee to Theramore. And the Alliance didn't know? Did Jaina not already know and subsequently protest that Thrall was stepping down. And the Alliance didn't know?

Quote:
And please address the fact he recruited for the Horde if you're only gonna reply mindless "no answer". I can do that too.
What is there to say? He recruited the Bilgewater goblins who were already fighting alongside the Horde and against the Alliance. Does that erase the fact that the Alliance attacked and captured him even prior to that?

Quote:
Because if he was pushed back into the Horde, they had every right to attack him.
Of course, and then he attacked back. So why are you pissed again? Was it because the Alliance botched up an operation and made a series of escalating stupid mistakes in regards to Thrall? That Thrall would hold a grudge from the Alliance for their unprovoked attack on him? That is the only reason you could be mad.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:55 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Millenia#1386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Way to go SI:7? There were worgen in SI:7 by that point. During the Battle of Gilneas City, worgen overheard that Garrosh was the warchief. But before that, Garrosh already became warchief after dueling with Cairne, who died, causing Baine to flee to Theramore. And the Alliance didn't know? Did Jaina not already know and subsequently protest that Thrall was stepping down. And the Alliance didn't know?
The Alliance has been written to be rather stupid. So, yes, it's quite plausible it didn't do.

Or maybe the fleet got infected by Daelinitis.

The Alliance's three rules on faction conflict:
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustrum View Post
Because if a storyteller is doing his job, he makes you care. And if that storyteller then says "I dunno, then they stopped fighting, I guess," without any explanation or clarification, his audience has every right to be pissed off. Because they were given reason to stay interested, reason to keep up with his tale, only to be shut down just as things were getting good. A waste of time, a waste of emotional tension, a waste, if you fail to grasp the significance of narrative, of money.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:23 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenia View Post
The Alliance has been written to be rather stupid. So, yes, it's quite plausible it didn't do.

Or maybe the fleet got infected by Daelinitis.
The entire war was contrived from start to finish, so everyone had to be hit with the stupid bat to make it work.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:29 AM

The Sun King

I had a very nice Alliance Scarlet Monastery Dungeon proposal, but now I can't find it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
I never understood why I had to work with Brann Bronzebeard and use Ironforge's tanks in Ulduar. Did Magni just disobey Varian Wrynn at that point in the story?
At this point, Magni couldn't "disobey" Varian Wrynn. They were two independent kings.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, all land is dwarf land, batshit xil, complaints, filthy savages, go'el's gaol, horrible whining, lamp posts, lordaeron, lordaeron lordaeron, orcs are definitely evil, pvp, savagery, sentinels, sylvanas, the sha is flowing, warcraft, wololo