Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Mutterscrawl

Conversation Between Mutterscrawl and Anansi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mutterscrawl
    06-27-2016 11:02 AM
    Mutterscrawl
    I would love to, just a matter of finding the time.
  2. Anansi
    06-27-2016 09:40 AM
    Anansi
    You should spend more time in the magic theoretic world-building thread. You don't have to acknowledge my references to Mardek, but the thread asks a question that's important and interesting for any serious world-builder, and it could really use a wider range of voices than Lon's, Yaska's and my own.
  3. Anansi
    08-21-2015 04:37 PM
    Anansi
    Make sure to finish the catacombs dungeon before heading to Canonia again. Past Moric's lair, there's another boss and the third Trilobite Key, and I'm pretty sure you can't get to the sewers once you go for the final confrontation.

EDIT: Oh, and make sure to farm Canonia's zombie's for awhile. It's the only way to get the second Trilobite Key.

EDIT EDIT: Zach talks at level 9.
  4. Mutterscrawl
    03-31-2015 02:56 PM
    Mutterscrawl
    I'm aware of the apparent disconnect and would actually love to talk about it after work
  5. Anansi
    03-31-2015 09:48 AM
    Anansi
    It occurs to me that by telling the Ava's Demon hatedom to just stop reading/paying attention to the comic, the Ava's Demon fandom is echoing certain patterns by which people have been known to dismiss criticism of social representation and misrepresentation in media.