Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Ol'Yoggy

Conversation Between Ol'Yoggy and Ethenil
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 24 of 24
  1. Ethenil
    10-17-2016 12:14 AM
    Ethenil
    Glad to hear that ^^

As for the end of WotLK, I'll be getting there pretty soon if I have enough time xD

Okay, as you might have seen, my interpretation of canon involves a lot of loss and failure, as well as the heroic victories we're accustomed to. Events happen for a reason and they have consequences.

I also dislike having strong figures simply fail before us, as you may have seen with Kil'Jaeden's plan on partially coming through the Sunwell with the main purpose of rousing the Lich King, thus having at least a partial victory. For the Lich King's fall, I will probably focus on his plan to get the champions of Azeroth to the Frozen Throne only to kill them and turn them into death knights. I will also talk about how that 'Miracle of the Light' might have been the single most crucial moment in history, and may have more behind it (Xe'ra?).
  2. Ol'Yoggy
    10-16-2016 11:17 PM
    Ol'Yoggy
    I loved it but would like to see your take on the Lich King's fall or maybe even a version of cataclysm. I made my version of Cata and Mists (Malkorok is the big bad, orcs are less evil and Garrosh becomes nicer); I was hoping to do an Emerald Nightmare Expansion as well before Cata. Then I would have done a great sea expansion, that culminated in N'Zoth being released, at which point we'd get the three part caverns and the Attack on N'Zoth raid. THAN a ten year timeskip or so and we get Warlords.....followed by Legion
  3. Ethenil
    10-16-2016 03:04 PM
    Ethenil
    Certainly!

I separated the timeline in three parts, so as to not get too cluttered. Happenings on Azeroth, events on Outland, and three specific storylines of great importance. (links in the text)

However, as you can see, the site I'm using does not have a good sharing option, so I wasn't able to share all three on the same page, making it a bit difficult to properly get the idea of, well, time.

I suggest you keep track of what month you're at so you can see everything in order. Don't forget, almost every event has a description if you click on it!

The timeline begins at the 28th October 619, my birth date for Anduin Wrynn (which corresponds to my own hehe). I keep track of his age mostly to maintain the scale of time passing by.
  4. Ol'Yoggy
    10-16-2016 04:26 AM
    Ol'Yoggy
    may I see your timeline