Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   StarCraft Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Co Op Mode Thread (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=220480)

Mutterscrawl 12-15-2015 09:27 PM

Co Op Mode Thread
 
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/199...urce=app-other

MOTHERFUCKIN KARAX BITCHES

Got Purifier units and a Khadayrin Monolith and the ability to WARP IN defenses.

I am loving Co Op Mode :D

Kiraser 12-16-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1406226)
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/199...urce=app-other

MOTHERFUCKIN KARAX BITCHES

Got Purifier units and a Khadayrin Monolith and the ability to WARP IN defenses.

I am loving Co Op Mode :D

If only it was avilable as PvP mod. But balance issues and all that stuff.

Mutterscrawl 12-16-2015 05:07 PM

Wish there was more choice in what upgrades and units you used or started with

Malygos 12-16-2015 09:15 PM

It was fun for a while.

Mutterscrawl 12-16-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malygos (Post 1406674)
It was fun for a while.

I'm excited for who they'll add next.

Malygos 12-16-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1406675)
I'm excited for who they'll add next.

Hopefully whoever it is will be interesting.

In the future, additional commanders will be offered for purchase, but as the first commander being added to Co-op Missions, we?re giving Karax away absolutely free to all Legacy of the Void players.

Mutterscrawl 12-16-2015 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malygos (Post 1406676)
Hopefully whoever it is will be interesting.

In the future, additional commanders will be offered for purchase, but as the first commander being added to Co-op Missions, we?re giving Karax away absolutely free to all Legacy of the Void players.

Argh, I was afraid they'd monetize it that way. Ah well, if the price is reasonable I might actually buy some of them.

handclaw 05-09-2016 10:54 AM


New features coming for Coop, including weekly challenge mutators and mastery levels. Also, that is totally not Abathur in the commander selection screen.

Mutterscrawl 05-09-2016 12:38 PM

Hell Yes

handclaw 05-10-2016 09:55 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiG9EUoVIAEQFlg.jpg:large

Mutterscrawl 05-10-2016 10:37 AM

Motherfuckin brutalisk bitches

handclaw 05-10-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1472542)
Motherfuckin brutalisk bitches

I expected Brutalisks, but didn't expect him getting Leviathans as well. :P

I wonder how many custom assets Abathur will have outside the Evolution Pit (building that appeared in the files connected to Abathur :P).

edit: Alright, like to be expected as they talked about it before, but Abathur seems to be the first buyable commander.

I come to this conclusion as 3.3 will introduce emoticons as well, and having the different games as well DLC unlocks extra emoticons.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...2408671542.png

Mutterscrawl 05-10-2016 11:06 AM

I'll never forget this post I read somewhere...

The creator of Emoticons: "Y'know what 20th century language really needs? Hieroglyphics."

Gromak 05-10-2016 11:13 AM

Haven't played Starcraft in a really long time. But playable Abathur might just get me back.

handclaw 05-11-2016 10:14 AM



handclaw 05-12-2016 10:03 AM


http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/201...ons-12-05-2016

Mutterscrawl 05-12-2016 10:29 AM

Cool but wrong thread handclaw.

handclaw 05-12-2016 10:53 AM

Thanks for pointing it out. ^^'

Didn't notice that I had the wrong thread open.

Mutterscrawl 05-22-2016 07:00 PM

What other potential commanders do we have...

Horner
Valerian
Mira han?
Hanson?
Tosh?


Alarak?
Selendis?
Tahondar/Fenix?


Stukov?
Dehaka
Izsha

handclaw 05-28-2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1476650)
What other potential commanders do we have...

Horner
Valerian
Mira han?
Hanson?
Tosh?


Alarak?
Selendis?
Tahondar/Fenix?


Stukov?
Dehaka
Izsha

Well, let's see..

Horner and Stukov were at least some commanders they were working on/tried something out with, according to the data.

As of now, it seems Stukov might be a far more special case than the other commanders, as they've added a special race tab for Infested Terrans, which likely was to be used by him.

As for Horner, I heard nothing about him. The Data pointing at him was from the beta afaik, so who knows when he might appear. I could easily imagine him to be the Aircraft Commander, with a stronger focus on flying units.

Since the first part of Covert Ops, there is also data suggesting that Nova might become a commander. From what I saw in the data, she could be quite similar to what we've seen in the campaign: being a customizable hero unit.

Though, as we've seen with Abathur,for whom there was data for a while as well, things can change quite a lot. (At one point, he was supposed to have a special building akin to Swann/Karax, the Evolution Pit.

Also, as of note: iirc, blizzard doesn't deem Coop canon, and there actually was data at some point for General Duke, Tassadar and the Overmind. Though, those could be from a very early build of coop development.

Now, Alarak being such a fan favorite, he will surely come sooner or later.
As for the others, hard to tell imo.

Mutterscrawl 05-28-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handclaw (Post 1478677)
Well, let's see..

Horner and Stukov were at least some commanders they were working on/tried something out with, according to the data.

As of now, it seems Stukov might be a far more special case than the other commanders, as they've added a special race tab for Infested Terrans, which likely was to be used by him.

As for Horner, I heard nothing about him. The Data pointing at him was from the beta afaik, so who knows when he might appear. I could easily imagine him to be the Aircraft Commander, with a stronger focus on flying units.

Since the first part of Covert Ops, there is also data suggesting that Nova might become a commander. From what I saw in the data, she could be quite similar to what we've seen in the campaign: being a customizable hero unit.

Though, as we've seen with Abathur,for whom there was data for a while as well, things can change quite a lot. (At one point, he was supposed to have a special building akin to Swann/Karax, the Evolution Pit.

Also, as of note: iirc, blizzard doesn't deem Coop canon, and there actually was data at some point for General Duke, Tassadar and the Overmind. Though, those could be from a very early build of coop development.

Now, Alarak being such a fan favorite, he will surely come sooner or later.
As for the others, hard to tell imo.


Makes sense, I like Horner for the Air-Force

Infested Terran buildings would be tough for Stukov which is why I think he's not out yet, how do you 'build' a new infested terran building?

Wish aba had kept the evo pit, right now he feels a little... bland. All you do is scoop up dots.

GenyaArikado 05-28-2016 11:16 AM

Id like Izsha. She is the only other Infested Terran character in the story (besides the obvious one and the non canon Ariel)

Mutterscrawl 05-28-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenyaArikado (Post 1478690)
Id like Izsha. She is the only other Infested Terran character in the story (besides the obvious one and the non canon Ariel)

What would her theme be I wonder... Leviathans and Turrets? Lurkers and Impalers?

GenyaArikado 05-28-2016 11:50 AM

Thats basically the other reason i want to see her. She has basically zero personality beyond being the zerg adjuntant.

handclaw 06-07-2016 11:07 AM

Introducing The Vermillion Problem
 
Blizzard just revealed the next map for coop.



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.