Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Video Game Industry News, Discussions, and Misc Fun Thread (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=186505)

Fojar 06-10-2013 01:33 PM

Keep in mind that I don't remember where exactly I read that, so I could be wrong as fuck.

HalfElfDragon 06-10-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fojar (Post 855546)
Keep in mind that I don't remember where exactly I read that, so I could be wrong as fuck.

You almost certainly are.

Nozdormu 06-10-2013 02:01 PM

Can't wait to see what the worst company in the world has got to offer.

Gortrash 06-10-2013 02:02 PM



Certainly the most exciting reveal so far.

I dig Geralt's new look.

Garotar 06-10-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fojar (Post 855546)
Keep in mind that I don't remember where exactly I read that, so I could be wrong as fuck.

If you are, then I probably won't play it. I like Halo, but not enough to shell out the money for the system they have.

Nozdormu 06-10-2013 02:06 PM

Meh, Halo died when Bungie left.

Euphemialibritannia 06-10-2013 02:09 PM

What did they do to my PvZ!?

Insane Guy of Doom 06-10-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphemialibritannia (Post 855594)
What did they do to my PvZ!?

Well, there's still the regular Plants vs Zombies 2 coming out this summer.

Nozdormu 06-10-2013 02:16 PM

HOLY FUCK HOlY FUCK STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!


FINALLY! FUCKING FINALLY!

SmokeBlader 06-10-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gortrash (Post 855580)
Certainly the most exciting reveal so far.

The game looks amazing.

Omacron 06-10-2013 02:20 PM

EA just won back any bad will I had for them due to TOR by teasing Star Wars Battlefront 3. I would literally suck anyone on that development team's dick and massage the balls to play it.

Gortrash 06-10-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphemialibritannia (Post 855594)
What did they do to my PvZ!?

Well, it looks kinda fun tbh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozdormu (Post 855602)
HOLY FUCK HOlY FUCK STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!


FINALLY! FUCKING FINALLY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omacron (Post 855606)
EA just won back any bad will I had for them due to TOR by teasing Star Wars Battlefront 3. I would literally suck anyone on that development team's dick and massage the balls to play it.

Wow, hold your horses cowboys. We've literally seen nothing of the game yet. We only got a 20-second teaser.

Ashendant 06-10-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozdormu (Post 855602)
HOLY FUCK HOlY FUCK STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!


FINALLY! FUCKING FINALLY!

IF THIS IS JOKE IT IS A VERY SICK JOKE!

Volkrin 06-10-2013 02:22 PM

God, I can't even remember how many hours I dumped into SWB: 2... Even to this day me and my friends play it sometimes.

Gortrash 06-10-2013 02:24 PM

Inquisition next, wooo...

Fojar 06-10-2013 02:26 PM

Morrigan is back.

Nozdormu 06-10-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gortrash (Post 855609)
Wow, hold your horses cowboys. We've literally seen nothing of the game yet. We only got a 20-second teaser.

http://genophoria.files.wordpress.co...e-my-money.jpg

Omacron 06-10-2013 02:27 PM

So with that demonic invasion in DAIII I guess the leaked plot in that survey is correct. Also, anyone get a Warcraft III feeling due tot he green comets heralding a demonic invasion?

SmokeBlader 06-10-2013 02:27 PM

OMG you can play NFL like real life football!!!

Omacron 06-10-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeBlader (Post 855621)
OMG you can play NFL like real life football!!!

JOHN FUCKING MADDEN

Gortrash 06-10-2013 02:29 PM

Aaand... Inquisition's trailer looked like shit. :( I didn't like Morrigan's redesign either. The only thing that made me squee is they got Claudia Black to voice her again. :kawaii:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omacron (Post 855620)
So with that demonic invasion in DAIII I guess the leaked plot in that survey is correct. Also, anyone get a Warcraft III feeling due tot he green comets heralding a demonic invasion?

Indeed. And not only visually, but also conceptually. "Form tenuous alliances between races that can't stand each other in order to fight an invading demonic army". Meh. But then again the darkspawn kinda resembled the Scourge too so... :rolleyes:

Fojar 06-10-2013 02:29 PM

Finally next gen tech lets me handle my balls in the game like I handle my balls in real life.

Quote:

Aaand... Inquisition's trailer looked like shit. I didn't like Morrigan's redesign either. The only thing that made me squee is they got Claudia Black to voice her again.
That trailer was designed to show off the game's technical aspects. Hence all the wide shots of landscapes and action.

Volkrin 06-10-2013 02:30 PM

Okay, so where are you guys getting your news? My current source seems to be doing a woefully inadequate job of providing actual footage.

Anansi 06-10-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volkrin (Post 855613)
God, I can't even remember how many hours I dumped into SWB: 2... Even to this day me and my friends play it sometimes.

Why do you have a chin? :glare:

Fojar 06-10-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volkrin (Post 855630)
Okay, so where are you guys getting your news? My current source seems to be doing a woefully inadequate job of providing actual footage.

EA press conference livestream.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.