Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   World of WarCraft Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Better Beta Thread (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=220419)

Omacron 11-21-2015 12:07 AM

Better Beta Thread

Let's start this off with the big question;

Fuck, marry, kill;

Hellya, Elisunde or Sylvanas?

GenyaArikado 11-21-2015 12:14 AM

Blizz can you fucking spill the beans and show if Azshara will appear in Eye of Azshara or not?

I love how apparently Alleria isnt actually showing up in the bow quest.

Corrupted Ysera lools cool

Eillas 11-21-2015 12:14 AM

Hellya, Elisunde or Sylvanas?
Kill sylvanas, Marry Elissunde, and fuck Hellya (I would of opted for kill Hellya, but Sylvanas is undead soo...)

Anyways, Do you think we will redeem Ysera?
Also predictions on when the realms and invites will go out.

Arakiba 11-21-2015 12:15 AM

Haha.

Fuck Sylvanas, I guess. Marry Elisunde (that's the nightfallen or whatever leader, right?). Kill Hellya, I'm not into giantess stuff.

Anyway, Varian's chin genes have suddenly kicked into gear for Anduin. Poor kid.

Overall things look interesting. Though the armor sets for the most part seem kinda odd to me. I mean, most seem vrykul-oriented, more so than I would have expected. They're still pretty good (that mail dragon rider set, wow), but I expected more Night Elven stuff beyond the cloth and that plate set.

GenyaArikado 11-21-2015 12:15 AM

By hitting her down to 1hp and then killing the source?

Arakiba 11-21-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eillas (Post 1390876)

Anyways, Do you think we will redeem Ysera?

As I recall, the nightmare stuff is being portrayed as some sort of warped mirror world so it could just be a mirror entity sorta thing. Or not. I could see us killing her.

Speaking of SYlvanas, a lot of people at MMO-Champion were going nuts about the Alliance/Horde scenarios that deal with Sylvanas and Genn. People seemed to jump to the assumption that Genn's the aggressor, but its too early to tell. But I think, at the least, Genn's surviving it, though the final step being called "Queen takes King" is a bit worrying all the same.

Really doubt Blightcaller will live, though.

edit: Some new male NE skins from a thread at MMO-C (courtesy of inico):

Some sort of undead skin.
Fel-ish? (edit: correction, this is a DH NE skin)
Starting to turn to a naga?

GenyaArikado 11-21-2015 12:20 AM

The gear is kinda annoying me. They had a chance to do something new (and they did for some) but its mostly the same viking savage armor we have been getting since forever or demonic savage stuff, which we have been getting since forever too.

Fojar 11-21-2015 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arakiba (Post 1390880)
Speaking of SYlvanas, a lot of people at MMO-Champion were going nuts about the Alliance/Horde scenarios that deal with Sylvanas and Genn. People seemed to jump to the assumption that Genn's the aggressor, but its too early to tell. [/url]

Those people weren't using their brains, it seems obvious to me that the Horde version occurs first since it involves placing bombs which you then disarm as Alliance, not to mention that the Horde version starts by planning something with Sylvanas while the Alliance version starts with being under attack.

As for whether or not Genn dies, he won't.

Arakiba 11-21-2015 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fojar (Post 1390885)
Those people weren't using their brains, it seems obvious to me that the Horde version occurs first since it involves placing bombs which you then disarm as Alliance, not to mention that the Horde version starts by planning something with Sylvanas while the Alliance version starts with being under attack.

As for whether or not Genn dies, he won't.

Yeah, also didn't help that some either saw it a bit unorganized or just lumped it all together so it looked like the final step was fighting Genn, but looking at it for a few moments made it obvious it was a parallel thing going on.

I could see Sylvanas maybe kidnapping Genn for some reason, though, what with the whole "Queen takes King" metaphor, but I imagine that wouldn't be the end of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenyaArikado (Post 1390882)
The gear is kinda annoying me. They had a chance to do something new (and they did for some) but its mostly the same viking savage armor we have been getting since forever or demonic savage stuff, which we have been getting since forever too.

The NE cloth one looks quite nice, I have to admit, and even the vrykul stuff, some of it (like the dragon rider one I mentioned) looks quite sweet (plus, chest tattoos! Wonder how it works on the female model though) but yeah much of the rest has a kind of "been there, worn that" quality to it. Not bad overall but its still kinda same-y.

Fojar 11-21-2015 12:29 AM

Or it could be a quest name an intern at Blizzard thought sounded cool

Leviathon 11-21-2015 12:32 AM

Or it's since she does something with Varian.

GenyaArikado 11-21-2015 12:39 AM

i lean for her winning w.e. she was going to do, but losing Nathanos.

Arakiba 11-21-2015 12:51 AM

Should be interesting to see, whatever happens.

Saw some follower stuff.

Vanessa VanCleef is alive and a Rogue follower. Belongs to a group called the "Uncrowned".

And Koltira too, though he doesn't want to talk about what happened. Blizzard, seriously...

Mages apparently get an ogre from Highmaul and some sort of blue dragon whelp or something.

ARM3481 11-21-2015 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arakiba (Post 1390896)
Mages apparently get an ogre from Highmaul and some sort of blue dragon whelp or something.

The ogre's actually an Ogri'la mage, Mog'dorg the Wizened.

Though I have to wonder if they intend to stick with the whole "only Draenor ogres have the #Savage models" and keep him relegated to the old BC-era ogre mage appearance.

Arakiba 11-21-2015 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARM3481 (Post 1390897)
The ogre's actually an Ogri'la mage, Mog'dorg the Wizened.

Though I have to wonder if they intend to stick with the whole "only Draenor ogres have the #Savage models" and keep him relegated to the old BC-era ogre mage appearance.

Ah, saw talk of city of mages, figured it'd be Highmaul, especially after everything. I mean, Ogri'la doesn't really strike me as a "city".

ARM3481 11-21-2015 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arakiba (Post 1390899)
Ah, saw talk of city of mages, figured it'd be Highmaul, especially after everything. I mean, Ogri'la doesn't really strike me as a "city".

Well, unless it's since become one. It's been several years since the ogres of BEM were liberated from the Gronn in BC, and what we saw with Highmaul suggests that if they get a bunch of especially smart, magic-using ogres organized and back in charge (essentially what the effects of the Apexis crystals and the player's assistance enabled), their race could potentially start building real "stuff" again instead of continuing to live in slapdash hovels and mounds.

Who knows, maybe Ogri'la has grown into a significant settlement by now.

Mertico 11-21-2015 01:09 AM

What's the island to the side of Kalimdor? Looks like the Lost Isle, but I'm not sure.

neoshadow 11-21-2015 01:12 AM

My theory of why anduins so muscley now? Layers. literally layer of layer of cloth and armour. kids a stick insect covered in armour.

Ujimasa Hojo 11-21-2015 01:24 AM

Are we going to get more soon or do we have to wait for another couple of weeks for the next batch?

Vineyard 11-21-2015 02:51 AM

And Milhouse has a wife...

SmokeBlader 11-21-2015 02:55 AM

Helyra. She's a big girl.

Fuck Cordana. Marry Sylvanas. Kill Helyra.

Ujimasa Hojo 11-21-2015 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeBlader (Post 1390922)
Helyra. She's a big girl.

For you.

Omacron 11-21-2015 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arakiba (Post 1390880)
As I recall, the nightmare stuff is being portrayed as some sort of warped mirror world so it could just be a mirror entity sorta thing. Or not. I could see us killing her.

Speaking of SYlvanas, a lot of people at MMO-Champion were going nuts about the Alliance/Horde scenarios that deal with Sylvanas and Genn. People seemed to jump to the assumption that Genn's the aggressor, but its too early to tell. But I think, at the least, Genn's surviving it, though the final step being called "Queen takes King" is a bit worrying all the same.

Really doubt Blightcaller will live, though.

edit: Some new male NE skins from a thread at MMO-C (courtesy of inico):

Some sort of undead skin.
Fel-ish? (edit: correction, this is a DH NE skin)
Starting to turn to a naga?

That third skin is also a DH variant if I remember the blizzcon demo correctly.

neoshadow 11-21-2015 04:31 AM

the ghoul one is definitely nightfallen.

Nazja 11-21-2015 04:46 AM

Ravencrest is a fel-undead, isn't he?