Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You awaken... (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=215811)

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 03:35 AM

You awaken...
 
...in a wooden cabin, with no memory of how you got there. The cabin contains a bed, a table and a chair. On the table lies a book titled surviving Australia. You are naked, with clothes (pants, undies and a blouse) lying on the chair and shoes next to the bed. You can hear the sound of the ocean.

What do you do?

Torch 04-02-2014 03:40 AM

Hang yourself using the clothes. Given the book next to the table, you are probably in a place where everything wants to kill you. Don't give them the satisfaction!

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torch (Post 1090092)
Hang yourself using the clothes. Given the book next to the table, you are probably in a place where everything wants to kill you. Don't give them the satisfaction!

You hang yourself. As you feel the snap of your neck, your last thought is satisfaction.



You awaken in a wooden cabin, with no memory of how you got there. The cabin contains a bed, a table and a chair. On the table lies a book with the title '*word you don't recognize* Australia'. You are naked, with clothes (skirt, panties, bra and a blouse) lying on the chair and slippers next to the bed. You can hear the sound of the ocean. There is an odd smell in the room, like it's just been cleaned.

Magistrix Verdande 04-02-2014 03:57 AM

I curse the bottle of Tequila I insisted on finishing, and then go back to sleep.

Nazja 04-02-2014 04:01 AM

Check if the clothes are clean. If they are, get dressed. Maybe get dressed if they're not too unclean too. Look outside and see if it looks like Australia. If it does, read parts of the book before going anywhere.

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande (Post 1090097)
I curse the bottle of Tequila I insisted on finishing, and then go back to sleep.

Under your breath, you curse "Vete al infierno, tequila". As you crawl into bed, you feel a sharp jab in your side. While your first instinct is to check it out, you suddenly feel overwhelmingly tired.



You awaken in a wooden cabin, with no memory of how you got there. The cabin contains a bed, a table and a chair. On the table lies a book with a title in some western language. You are naked, with clothes (pants, undies, socks and a blouse) lying on the chair and shoes next to the bed. You can hear the sound of the ocean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1090100)
Check if the clothes are clean. If they are, get dressed. Maybe get dressed if they're not too unclean too. Look outside and see if it looks like Australia. If it does, read parts of the book before going anywhere.

The clothes are cleann. The clothes appear to be made for an adult, so they're slightly oversized for you, but you put them on anyway.

You take a peak out the door and take in your surroundings, though you do no t know what an "australia" is. The ouside looks like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ers_Pillar.jpg

You gander at the book's pages, but they are also written in some western language. However, it seems to repeat the same phrase over and over.

Nazja 04-02-2014 04:16 AM

Remember your age and sex, or check try to estimate your age and check your sex.

Magistrix Verdande 04-02-2014 04:44 AM

I scrounge the room for items and exits.

Nazja 04-02-2014 04:49 AM

Damn, now I can't make that post about men being all about guts. :(

PajamaSalad 04-02-2014 04:58 AM

What kind of clothes are they?

Torch 04-02-2014 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1090119)
What kind of clothes are they?

Quote:

pants, undies, socks and a blouse
Do you even read brosephine?

PajamaSalad 04-02-2014 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torch (Post 1090122)
Do you even read brosephine?

I thought they might be different for me! I just want to know if it fits, covers me up, and protects me from the elements.

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1090106)
Remember your age and sex, or check try to estimate your age and check your sex.

You are a 13 year old boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande (Post 1090114)
I scrounge the room for items and exits.

The only items in the shack are the book, your shoes and the bed-sheet. The only exit is the solid wooden door. There are no windows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1090124)
I just want to know if it fits, covers me up, and protects me from the elements.

It's too big, it covers you up and the long pants are a bit too warm for this weather.

Kellick 04-02-2014 08:39 AM

Smash the chair into smaller pieces. Find a piece which can make a suitable club with which to defend yourself.

Yaskaleh 04-02-2014 08:40 AM

You decide that it would be a good idea to walk on your hands the rest of the day. Try, atleast.

Nazja 04-02-2014 08:40 AM

Go outside and look for a sharp rock to shorten the pants. Keep the residue.

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellick (Post 1090183)
Smash the chair into smaller pieces. Find a piece which can make a suitable club with which to defend yourself.

With all the meagre strength at your disposal, you grab the chair by its seat, lift it in the air, and bring it shattering down onto the ground. You pick up one of the former legs to use as a club.

PajamaSalad 04-02-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1090180)
It's too big, it covers you up and the long pants are a bit too warm for this weather.

Is there anyway I can tear or cut the clothes to make them shorter or smaller?

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1090209)
Is there anyway I can tear or cut the clothes to make them shorter or smaller?

You lack both tools and knowledge.

Nazja 04-02-2014 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1090211)
You lack both tools and knowledge.

So there are no sharp stones, I suppose.

Would it be more convenient to simply not wear pants and just carry them around, in case they're ever useful?

PajamaSalad 04-02-2014 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1090211)
You lack both tools and knowledge.

I can't tear them with my hands or cut them with a rock? How do you know I lack knowledge!

I will roll them up then so they are shorter. I will grab the book and go outside.

Kellick 04-02-2014 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1090215)
I can't tear them with my hands or cut them with a rock? How do you know I lack knowledge!

I will roll them up then so they are shorter. I will grab the book and go outside.

Sheesh. Put some clothes and shoes on first, at least. :P

ijffdrie 04-02-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1090214)
So there are no sharp stones, I suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1090215)
I can't tear them with my hands or cut them with a rock? How do you know I lack knowledge!

There are no rocks within the shack.

Quote:

I will roll them up then so they are shorter. I will grab the book and go outside.
You roll up your pants, helping deal a little with the heat, though the thickness of the material still makes you uncomfortably warm. In addition, your pants are still saggy. You pick up the book and go outside.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ers_Pillar.jpg

Inventory
-Wooden Club
-Survival Book

Equipped
-Undies
-Blouse
-Pants
-2 socks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1090214)
Would it be more convenient to simply not wear pants and just carry them around, in case they're ever useful?

It's possible

Kellick 04-02-2014 09:27 AM

Go back to the room and check the shoes for scorpions (yes, this is a real concern). If there aren't any critters in there, wear those shoes.

Nazja 04-02-2014 09:28 AM

See? If we had gone outside, like the Nazja part of I said, we might have found rocks.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.