Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   StarCraft Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Mission Ideas Thread (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=220487)

Mutterscrawl 12-18-2015 08:56 AM

New Mission Ideas Thread

So covert ops for Nova will be out soon, what else would you like to see?

While I'd love a Tosh mission pack, he's too similar to Nova to do right away Blizz should've done them as a combo.

Since they didn't use her in Legacy of the Void, Niadra could get one, or be the antagonist of a protoss one.

Alarak would be interesting too.

Malygos 12-18-2015 01:24 PM

Stukov but that ghost fatigue. Not even sure if he's a psionic or just shoots corruptions like corrupters.

Mutterscrawl 12-18-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malygos (Post 1407385)
Stukov but that ghost fatigue. Not even sure if he's a psionic or just shoots corruptions like corrupters.

I think we found out he wasn't in a thread the other day?

Mira Han would be fun to see again even if not the main character of a mission set

Also, some sgt hammer and lt morales cameos would be awesome in a Valerian dominion themed one

Ujimasa Hojo 12-19-2015 04:32 AM

What about UED remants finally making contact with Earth again?

Mutterscrawl 12-19-2015 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo (Post 1407532)
What about UED remants finally making contact with Earth again?

Seems like a bigger story than would be good for a Mission pack... BUT it could make a nice lead in to SC3?

Ujimasa Hojo 12-19-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1407559)
Seems like a bigger story than would be good for a Mission pack... BUT it could make a nice lead in to SC3?

Something akin to open up for a potential sequel. With the Dominion no longer breathing down their necks and busy dealing with the aftermath of the End War, UED loyalists rally their forces and scavenge for tech which would allow them to contact Earth.

Mutterscrawl 12-19-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo (Post 1407580)
Something akin to open up for a potential sequel. With the Dominion no longer breathing down their necks and busy dealing with the aftermath of the End War, UED loyalists rally their forces and scavenge for tech which would allow them to contact Earth.

Could be interesting to see, I'd really like to get a new alien race in the mix too.

nvluat 01-22-2016 11:44 PM

According to the Niadra you can get one, or is the antagonist of the Protoss have been outstanding or not?

Mutterscrawl 01-22-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvluat (Post 1418669)
According to the Niadra you can get one, or is the antagonist of the Protoss have been outstanding or not?

I honestly can't tell if this is a bot or someone who has english as a second language just trying their best.

lemontree001 01-23-2016 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1407226)
So covert ops for Nova will be out soon, what else would you like to see?

While I'd love a Tosh mission pack, he's too similar to Nova to do right away Blizz should've done them as a combo.

Since they didn't use her in Legacy of the Void, Niadra could get one, or be the antagonist of a protoss one.

Alarak would be interesting too.

Yes, i'm thinking so. Protoss is strong force now :vile:

Malygos 01-23-2016 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1418671)
I honestly can't tell if this is a bot or someone who has english as a second language just trying their best.

They're evolving and getting avatars. Just like the zerg.

Mutterscrawl 01-23-2016 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malygos (Post 1418676)
They're evolving and getting avatars. Just like the zerg.

That last one that quoted me is a bit surreal.

Mutterscrawl 10-07-2016 10:32 PM

Necroing this thread.

Imagine, Tosh leading a rebellion in the Kel Morian Combine for better treatment of psionics there or something. Do we know how the KelMorians treat their 'ghosts'?

Menel'dirion 10-11-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1521902)
Necroing this thread.

Imagine, Tosh leading a rebellion in the Kel Morian Combine for better treatment of psionics there or something. Do we know how the KelMorians treat their 'ghosts'?

I had a fantasy of the KMs buying the vegetables created by the Ghost program's washouts, failures, and psychic victims. They'd cybernetically enhance them and use a computer chip to replace the cognitive part of the brain that had snapped..... a chip they control of course.

GenyaArikado 10-11-2016 06:36 PM

I want something like Niadra mission meet the Skygeiir infested terrans mission meet Pandemic meet Haven missions villain side. First mission is infesting a command center and from there you spread it to the city and rest of the world. Would be cooler if the original vector was Hanson