Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   Halls of Lordaeron (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SABs (Social activist bullshit) (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=216883)

Noitora 12-27-2015 05:06 AM

Tumblr is like this weird phenomenon of SJWs attacking other SJWs and minorities over having differing opinions of political correctness. Like a snake devouring its own tail.

It's both mesmerizing, hilarious, and horrifying.

Ujimasa Hojo 12-27-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1408796)
Tumblr is like this weird phenomenon of SJWs attacking other SJWs and minorities over having differing opinions of political correctness. Like a snake devouring its own tail.

It's both mesmerizing, hilarious, and horrifying.

I remember posting something akin to this:

BLM: Kill all whites including womyn, homos, trannies, Muslim, etc.
Feminazis: Kill all men including blacks, homos, trannies, Muslim, etc.
Homofascists: Kill all heteros including womyn, blacks, trannies, Muslim, etc.
Trannies: Kill all cis pigs including womyn, blacks, homos, trannies, Muslim, etc.
Islamist/Apologist: Kill all haram including womyn, blacks, homos, trannies, etc.

And so on.

Aneurysm 12-27-2015 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1408796)
Tumblr is like this weird phenomenon of SJWs attacking other SJWs and minorities over having differing opinions of political correctness. Like a snake devouring its own tail.

It's both mesmerizing, hilarious, and horrifying.

I sometimes wonder where and when humanity went full retard. Tumblr might hold the clue.

PajamaSalad 12-27-2015 06:10 AM

Feminists don't seem to care about women that don't agree with them on everything either.

Sagara 12-27-2015 06:48 AM

Litmus test - What do you think of people that hold beliefs contrary to yours?
If you deem they deserve less courtesy than others, you're part of the problem.

Aneurysm 12-27-2015 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagara (Post 1408808)
Litmus test - What do you think of people that hold beliefs contrary to yours?
If you deem they deserve less courtesy than others, you're part of the problem.

I don't agree with that, you cunt.

Sagara 12-27-2015 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurysm (Post 1408809)
I don't agree with that, you cunt.

Cool. I guess the least lonely funeral will have won out in the end.

PajamaSalad 12-27-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagara (Post 1408808)
Litmus test - What do you think of people that hold beliefs contrary to yours?
If you deem they deserve less courtesy than others, you're part of the problem.

Some people in the west offer more courtesy to Putin and ISIS than they would domestic political competitors.

ijffdrie 12-27-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagara (Post 1408808)
Litmus test - What do you think of people that hold beliefs contrary to yours?
If you deem they deserve less courtesy than others, you're part of the problem.

I'd say that depends on the belief in question. If someone holds the belief that I should be castrated because of my social and/or racial background, I'd say I'm well within my rights to consider them less deserving of courtesy. If someone differs from me in their views on taxation structure, health care system, quality of early stargate episodes and/or whether flemish is a separate language from Dutch, treating them with less courtesy just because of that would be stupid.

Noitora 12-27-2015 09:14 AM

You should be castrated due to your gender background. Sodomized for racial.

Mutterscrawl 12-27-2015 10:05 AM

Tumblr is no different than 4Chan or Reddit or any other big social media site, except its majority leans towards the left rather than the right.

Lots of smart funny creative people and also lots of loud, annoying, stupid people.

Happens whenever you have enough people in one 'place'.

PajamaSalad 12-27-2015 10:24 AM

There are people on this forum that hate everyone that disagrees with them though. It is ironic how fascist the counter-culture movement can get.

Ma Caque Attaque 12-27-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1408859)
There are people on this forum that hate everyone that disagrees with them though. It is ironic how fascist the counter-culture movement can get.

No H8

Mutterscrawl 12-27-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1408859)
There are people on this forum that hate everyone that disagrees with them though. It is ironic how fascist the counter-culture movement can get.

It's funny how you accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being solely politically motivated and never analyze your own beliefs or acknowledge the fact that you could be wrong.

Oh wait it's not funny.

It's sad and gross.

Ujimasa Hojo 12-27-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ma Caque Attaque (Post 1408860)
No H8

Unless its on white, hetero, male, cis-pigs.

Mutterscrawl 12-27-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo (Post 1408863)
Unless its on white, hetero, male, cis-pigs.

Ain't this a bit ironic on a board where people talk shit about muslims and black people all the time?

PajamaSalad 12-27-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1408861)
It's funny how you accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being solely politically motivated and never analyze your own beliefs or acknowledge the fact that you could be wrong.

Oh wait it's not funny.

It's sad and gross.

Solely politically motivated? I think people that disagree with me are motivated by a lot of things. Anyone that uses right-wing or conservative extremist as a put down is probably motivated politically. Some of them do turn that disagreement into resentment and you can tell by the things people say to me. You get more insults the more passive you appear. When have I said a mean thing to you Mutterscrawl?

Mutterscrawl 12-27-2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1408868)
Solely politically motivated? I think people that disagree with me are motivated by a lot of things. Anyone that uses right-wing or conservative extremist as a put down is probably motivated politically. Some of them do turn that disagreement into resentment and you can tell by the things people say to me. You get more insults the more passive you appear. When have I said a mean thing to you Mutterscrawl?

Not to me, but you can be very rude to people who disagree with you, and very often you will ignore parts of people's arguments or other facts.

Noitora 12-27-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1408859)
There are people on this forum that hate everyone that disagrees with them though. It is ironic how fascist the counter-culture movement can get.

I love how you always say these things unironically without any introspection or investigation.

Hammerbrew 12-27-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1408875)
Not to me, but you can be very rude to people who disagree with you, and very often you will ignore parts of people's arguments or other facts.

Lol. :rolleyes:

You're almost as bad as Miffy with your utter hypocrisy and utter lack of selfawareness.

PajamaSalad 12-27-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1408875)
Not to me, but you can be very rude to people who disagree with you, and very often you will ignore parts of people's arguments or other facts.

Do you think I am too mean to people that tell me I only think with my libido or call me stupid/crazy? Why do you think I am not mean to you?

Just because I don't agree with an argument doesn't mean I am ignoring it.

Noitora 12-27-2015 11:30 AM

Are you mean to those people? Almost everyone here has accused you of that, but you only go after us liberal sodomizing cucks.

Ujimasa Hojo 12-27-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammerbrew (Post 1408883)
Lol. :rolleyes:

You're almost as bad as Miffy with your utter hypocrisy and utter lack of selfawareness.

Mutters isn't rude... except to Fojar but yeah. He doesn't have that smugness that reaches to high heavens.

PajamaSalad 12-27-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1408887)
Are you mean to those people? Almost everyone here has accused you of that, but you only go after us liberal sodomizing cucks.

What have I ever said to you even when you say creepy and sometimes rapey things?

Ujimasa Hojo 12-27-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pajamasalad (Post 1408892)
What have I ever said to you even when you say creepy and sometimes rapey things?

Your whiteness is innately insulting to him, no words needed.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.