Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   Halls of Lordaeron (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SABs (Social activist bullshit) (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=216883)

HlaaluStyle 08-22-2015 04:06 PM

The female worgen looked pretty weird, but I was more distracted by the "running wild" animation, which just didn't look right at all.

ijffdrie 08-22-2015 04:12 PM

The transformation animation is the great weak point for the Worgen to me.

Noitora 08-22-2015 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1355840)
The transformation animation is the great weak point for the Worgen to me.

You're a fool.

ijffdrie 08-22-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1355844)
You're a fool.

Indeed. My possession of opinions differing from thine own truly places me among the most injudicious specimens to roam this great world of ours.

Millenia 08-22-2015 04:22 PM

Trigger warning for conservatives: tumblr, criticism of Bush era attitudes and arguments, SJWs.

Trigger warning for liberals: horseshoe theory in action, SJWs.

Here is a post that can help shed a light on why SJWs are such shits, by comparing the attitudes pre-9/11 and post-9/11.

Noitora 08-22-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1355845)
Indeed. My possession of opinions differing from thine own truly places me among the most injudicious specimens to roam this great world of ours.

No, it's because you're a fool who does foolish things while thinking of foolish things you fool.

ijffdrie 08-22-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1355852)
No, it's because you're a fool who does foolish things while thinking of foolish things you fool.

Noitora, are you tired? You seem rather dispassionate.

Noitora 08-22-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1355853)
Noitora, are you tired? You seem rather dispassionate.

I'm always dispassionate.

ijffdrie 08-22-2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1355868)
I'm always dispassionate.

Not how I would describe you.

Lord Grimtale 08-22-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HlaaluStyle (Post 1355835)
The female worgen looked pretty weird, but I was more distracted by the "running wild" animation, which just didn't look right at all.

Looks like they're ready to take a :raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor: in the :raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor::raptor:.

Noitora 08-22-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijffdrie (Post 1355870)
Not how I would describe you.

You haven't seen passion from me. None of you have.

Ragnahar 08-22-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1355873)
You haven't seen passion from me. None of you have.

I have.

HlaaluStyle 08-22-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenia (Post 1355846)
Trigger warning for conservatives: tumblr, criticism of Bush era attitudes and arguments, SJWs.

Trigger warning for liberals: horseshoe theory in action, SJWs.

Here is a post that can help shed a light on why SJWs are such shits, by comparing the attitudes pre-9/11 and post-9/11.

I'm not sure I agree with everything there, but that was an interesting read. Thanks.

EDIT: I think the discussion neglects to point out that, while absolutist thinking did dominate in the national discourse, compromise and getting along were still encouraged by schools, at least between students. So it wasn't as if the older way of doing things completely vanished.

Similarly, the hard left (extremist ideologies in general) has always encouraged absolutist thinking. Marcuse, I think, is a major influence on some of the more vociferous cultural critics today, even if they do not realize it.

Nonetheless, I think there's some validity to what they're saying.

Noitora 08-22-2015 05:26 PM

Meh.

Kir the Wizard 08-23-2015 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1355852)
No, it's because you're a fool who does foolish things while thinking of foolish things you fool.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/pho...ight/pw2-1.png

Yaskaleh 08-23-2015 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1355852)
No, it's because you're a fool who does foolish things while thinking of foolish things you fool.

Sounds like the perfect description of the sjws.

Hammerbrew 08-23-2015 10:02 AM

This thread seemed the most relevant.


NSFW (obviously)

What in the actual fuck? How is this not getting taken down?

Oh right, long as it's a White Women and another Race it's fine. Somehow I don't think, if that was 2 people of the same race (regardless which) or a White Man and an Asian Woman it would be allowed as "Art".

Degeneracy, Degeneracy everywhere.

Noitora 08-23-2015 10:23 AM

I like how the play button covers up the black man.

Anansi 08-23-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammerbrew (Post 1356090)
This thread seemed the most relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0-_-T_BZ24

NSFW (obviously)

What in the actual fuck? How is this not getting taken down?

Oh right, long as it's a White Women and another Race it's fine. Somehow I don't think, if that was 2 people of the same race (regardless which) or a White Man and an Asian Woman it would be allowed as "Art".

Degeneracy, Degeneracy everywhere.

"The Jew is pushing miscegenation onto white women to dilute (weaken) the white nations. That is why it does not get deleted from jewtube. Absolutely degenerate."

This comment received 176 thumbs up.

What a world.

GenyaArikado 08-23-2015 10:57 AM

Why would it be taken down? I think frontal nudity is allowed-ish in youtube but explicit sexual acts themselves arent, and that video doesnt even have an erection, much less that.

I highly doubt its an "avoiding racism/sexism" issue.

Noitora 08-23-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenyaArikado (Post 1356100)
Why would it be taken down? I think frontal nudity is allowed-ish in youtube but explicit sexual acts themselves arent, and that video doesnt even have an erection, much less that.

I highly doubt its an "avoiding racism/sexism" issue.

He does near the end. She puts her hands on his dinosaur.

Mutterscrawl 08-23-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammerbrew (Post 1356090)

Degeneracy, Degeneracy everywhere.

Dude, what the -fuck-?

Noitora 08-23-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1356103)
Dude, what the -fuck-?

Even I think it's porn but eh.

Mutterscrawl 08-23-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitora (Post 1356104)
Even I think it's porn but eh.

Whether it quallifies as porn or not isn't the issue :\

Noitora 08-23-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Post 1356106)
Whether it quallifies as porn or not isn't the issue :\

Then what is the issue? :sweatdrop


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.