View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 04:02 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
Not sure if Gurzogging or not, but basically................ yeah.

Based off Chronicle, had Kairoz and Garrosh not done what they had done, the Warlords Timeway would have fizzled out on its own, just like the King Blackmore Timeway. AUBlackmore Killed Thrall oh so many times trying to make his Timeway the Dominant one IIRC. I wonder if the Lightbound, wanting to make their Draenor cosmically significant (only the True Timeway has real effects on the Cosmos) might not try something similar... I mean their Draenor is better overall, they’d probably consider it saving lives. I’m sure it would have enormous consequences.
We were told in a tweet (granted before volume 3 came out) that Blackmore’s timeline survived, so I wouldn’t dismiss that one yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.