View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 12:57 PM

Eternal

Long time no see.

After years of horrible development hell, Warcraft Total war has entered open beta, while it is rough around the edges a sastisfying campaing can be carried out for the most part

Orc wolfriders and darkspear raptors pass the rounds

Amani bear riders harrasing the glorious Lordareon refugees

Brave Lordaeron knights fight against the scourge of Lordareon in Lordareon for Lordareon

A bridge massacre after Khaz Modan chose to declare war upon Lordareon because MTW2 AI is treacherous as fuck

Yet whilst the Campaign to secure Lordareon rages, the people of Lordareon know that Lordareon´s security is not enough to end the war for the survival of Lordaeron, something else needs to be done

So the armies of Lordaeron sail north

While every inch won at Northrend is plagued by diabolical ice trolls, snow ursas, hostile dragon riding giants, enigmatic Nerubians and our dire enemy the undead, the people of Lordaeron gain ground

Meanwhile at the south we keep the dwarves at bay from their greedy grubby armies

At the mainland we assist our scarlet bretheren in the fight against the amani, humans have to stick together after all

And after 130 turns, we can say that Lordaeron is safe once and for all

At the end Lordaeron destroyed the Burning Legion and the scourge.
Khaz Modan was destroyed by the dark irons.
The dark iron was in turn conquered by the kingdom of stromgard.
The Horde completely devoured the entirety of northern kalimdor destroying theramore, the night elves and the naga, in the south only the Quiraji stood to face them.
Megatron: You've forgotten something else: I am your prisoner. I've been granted conditional bail while we look for the Knights of Cybertron. Where in my bail terms does it say—where precisely does it say—that I have to risk my life to save a handful of strangers? Where does it say that?

Skids taps Megatron's Autobot badge.

Skids: Right. There. What does that badge even mean to you? How has wearing it forced you to modify your behaviour? I'm serious! How has being an Autobot in any way prevented you from doing exactly what you want? Because if the answer is "it hasn't"—then nothing you've said or done in the last six months counts for anything.