View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:01 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
I honestly don't know where I stand on this area at all anymore... they have fucked up it's potential, history and lore based rationalisation so badly.
I agree. Having Y'shaarj pop up in Pandaria (or more precisely die on Pandaria and leaving behind the Sha) basically throws a lot of the pentagram speculation out the window. There's no reason to believe that it's necessarily an Old God under Tirisfal, but the fact where they're saying that's it specifically NOT an O.G. should indicate that something is definitely there.

Regarding the earlier speculation about Sylvanas' being corrupted by an external force: at this point, even when Blizzard specifically says that an antagonist isn't being corrupted by an external force (in the case of Garrosh) most end up taking the path of least resistance and saying "no, he's corrupted."

So regardless of the actual circumstances, if Sylvanas ever becomes a raid boss, people are going to say "the Old Gods did it because only the Old Gods corrupt."

Also, is this a double-dead thread? This is like the second time engal's raised it.

Expect nothing and anything will surprise you.