View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 08:46 AM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
There is a difference between a slap on the wrist for making a political statement, and utterly destroying the young man's career over it.

This, combined with the NBA's ass-kissing of late, makes me wish Trump would pound China into dust with tariffs now.

Fuck this rule that companies can't do business with China without them having ownership. That's horse shit, and we never should have agreed to it.

Thanks, Clinton...
So they have toned down the punishment, I think it's not destroying someone's career now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Just milquetoast damage control. They haven't learned their lesson at all. Not that I would expect that, Blizz like Google before it gave in to corporate greed following a promising start. They are just like any other company now, whatever magic or energy old Blizz had is long gone now.

NBA didn't punish such statement so now Catalonia flag(with the blue triangle) has been shown in the Spain preseason game and many Spain fans were angry. That's what you want to see? More and more political shit showing in sports and game?