View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:42 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
"There was something that the woman who is the NRA spokesperson [Dana Loesch] said and everybody just kinda lost it… Dana says that the tears of white mothers are like ratings. And that's so true and it was so sad to hear her acknowledge it, but it's true, and black people know it's true," Killer Mike said, adding of the black community, "You're not woke! You can’t continue to be the lackey."

Killer Mike also relayed an anecdote where a fellow musician was being pressured to do an anti-gun campaign and called upon the rapper to handle the situation through discourse.

"Very simply: I'm African-American. You know, 54 years out of apartheid. I'm very pro-Second Amendment, this is why," the rapper said. "And before you say 'What about the children,' my daughter goes to Savannah State University. There was also a shooting on that campus. Talked to my wife and daughter after that, the decision was we're gonna go to Savannah, she's gonna get a gun and train more."

I mean, he's not wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.