View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 11:41 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Quote:
I think it was LordYAM or something. Anyway okay I'll admit I crossed a line criticizing you for liking BW; the issue was more that you aren't willing to turn the lens on it. For instance I love the original trilogy; however a truly honest fan will admit that even they have a few problems. Things like the Temple on Shakuras is FAR more of a deus ex machina, since the Keystone was at least built up over the campaign and they explained the mechanics (it absorbed the energy)
I don't hate the Xel'Naga artifact and I don't hate the Xel'Naga temple. The only thing I hate about the Artifact plotline is the WoL Tal'darim. They didn't really do a very good job with the Tal'darim until Wings of Liberty. And even then the only reason I think I like them there is because of John De Lancie. Seriously, John De Lancie was the best casting decision outside of maybe Josh Keaton and James Harper in all three games. Alarak's design is kind of cool looking too I guess.

Quote:
Fnantic Templar did enjoy some elements of BW; he felt that some of the plot elements didn't really hold up in the stand or queen of blades.
He finds there're issue with Iron Fist too if I remember right -- I mean most people on SCLegacy aren't fans of the plot holes in Iron Fist. I am pretty generous with it (mostly because I love the two admiral characters) but I think there are reasonable explanations for the plot holes therein.

Last edited by Aldrius; 02-22-2017 at 11:49 PM..