View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 07:17 PM

Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Posting this here since, it ties more into the dicussions going on in this thread than the main one, especially given what kind of reactions it could generate.

Everything in 7.3.5 appears to suggest the four allied races are coming prior to BfA (a recent video showed that all Blizzard needs to do is flip a switch to make them playable on the current PTR build). So nightborne we can assume join the Horde before the burning of Teldrassil.

Given Thalyssra's statement after officially joining, that she's "going to test (her) skills in Ashenvale. For the Horde!" I wonder if the nightborne might be involved/responsible for Teldrassil?
I mean, they could be. At this point it would make about as much sense as everything else. Maybe I need to swap out Saurfang's picture for High Arcanist Thalyssra's for those repurposed quotes of mine?

Kind of does make you lose a lot of sympathy for those people though. I sat through a lot of Suramar content in writing that report - probably a bit too much given the relatively light involvement of actual Night Elves. I liked the story and I felt that they did it well. This seems... forced. But then, that's not exactly saying anything particularly new or profound.