View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:52 AM

Priestess of the Moon

Quote:
Poeple like that need to die in a fire.Let people believe what they want.
and thats something i won't ever think. i think most of the people i deal with in my life are retarded bastards. i megaloath them all.

but i would never wish harm upon them.

i may not be religious but i have a belief: everyman is capable of good and everyone should be capable of being good to each other.

they don't have to. above everything i say everyone has to right to act as he wants to. even if he acts like a jerk he has to right to do so. but i always hope for the best in everyone to shine.

Sorry to say this, but the only reasonable way to think is that there's no God until proven otherwise.
sadly there are maybe 2 people in my life that act such. about everyone else is a moron.

a year ago i was very down and depressive just about the fact that 95% of people are jerks and hypocrits no matter what they believe in or not believe.

Quote:
Sorry to say this, but the only reasonable way to think is that there's no God until proven otherwise.
Sorry to say this, but the only reasonable way to think is that there just "the thought" until proven otherwise.

so even believing in the laws of physics is irrational. thus everyone is entitled to believe in what they want coz there belief system is just as unproven as anyone elses

Last edited by oblivion; 10-14-2011 at 09:54 AM..