View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:48 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion View Post
Maybe they were cheap but i don't think so, they also added a new class. we only got two races or one class so far. now we have a new race and a new class (with all new animations). so its the same amount of work.

another thing: what could they have possibly added as another race? Pandas are the most requested race and i can't fathom anything that could compete with them. The whine from pandas being faction specific would be even more than it is now. Pandas now go both ways and we get a new class. for me it worked out quite well.
I don't like it, but I don't think it's wrong. I would have preferred 2 races because that's double the lore, but meh. Also, it's a class, not a hero class, so it probably won't get any special starting zone.

Naga or mantid would have made good races, for example.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~