Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:43 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900 View Post
Look at that regdate. Look at it. August 05. Look at mine. August 05. Look at his profile. User 7. 7! I'm 13. Do you know how many people from August 2005 still post? Warlock, Kakwakas and Me.(and Dagren shows up sometimes too) Because there's only 16 of us. And three of them were destroyed in the 08 Purge of no-post accounts. So that leaves 13 of the oldest of the old and one of them just showed up to apologize to YOU so shut up and accept it with a THANK YOU SIR! or I'll ass you faster than your nerd ass has ever been grassed in football. And I ain't talking about that pansy-ass shit Europaens play I'm talking about the one where you wear twenty pounds of armor and still break half your body before the first whistle because it's a SPORT FOR MEN and not some relaxation before spots of tea and crumpets.
The great overlord as spoken the truth, how dare you mock one of the oldest users. As far I remember I think it was thanks to Kenzuki that I found this forum, you don't mess with users that old!

A pleasure to see you back Kenzuki! Glad that you are alive, hope to see you participating in some form!!! Despite I don't even post that much either.
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text