View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 04:06 AM

Dryad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrius View Post
Yeah, they seem to mostly be for the paladins who pop up in "King Arthas". They've mentioned that the WC3 melee campaign is going to allow you to choose different skins for heroes (i.e. Jaina can be your Archmae hero in melee matches).

Anasterian replacing the Archmage hero (I'm guessing) in the Path of the Damned is so awesome. I'm loving them fixing these sensible continuity errors, or things that were sort of half-assed due to production constraints.

I don't know how I feel about the overall art style. Some of the models work for me. But a lot of the cinematic-based characters just almost literally look like the cinematic takes. (Archimonde & Mannoroth for example)

But there's something kind of limited about it. They're going for more realistic proportions but that's... weird.
The problem is that the armor is absurd and the buildings have Fisher Price proportions. It makes the characters’ realistic proportions look utterly incongruous. Our minds can subconsciously tell when things are off about human bodies.