View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 04:21 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Are racials really such a big deal? I know this is just anecdotal evidence, but never in all my years of playing WOW have I regretted a race choice based on their racials.

I recently levelled a night elf monk to 110 for the heritage armour, and while I did use her racial from time to time, it never felt very impactful. Perhaps the orcish or troll racials would have been more useful, but I feel like the gains from having chosen either of those races would have been very moderate to almost negligible. (The exception being the old Every Man for Himself, but how often is the average player stunned or feared?)

Edit:

Yes and no.

Let's look at Nightborne and Ren'dorei; they look great in their heritage sets, but most other armour looks somewhat odd on them. The same, but manifold, would apply to mechagnomes. As great as they would look in their heritage set, would you always want to wear it? To have no variety?
If you do competitive game play, racials matter to some extent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.