Thread: Hearthstone!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 04:00 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Eregos#2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malygos View Post
You're probably mistaken. I've always had the impression the first one was free, not the last one.
Curse of Naxxramas will open its gates over the course of 5 weeks, opening wing by wing. The first wing of Curse of Naxxramas, The Arachnid Quarter, will be available free for all Hearthstone players. If you wish to venture further into Naxxramas to collect all of the new cards for your collection, each wing besides the Arachnid Quarter can be purchased with in-game gold or real money, whichever you prefer. As each wing is released, the cards available in each wing will also show up in your Arena picks, even if you have not earned them for your personal collection yet.

This was back in April.

edit: Blizzard's definition of all is a bit suspect.
"After the Arachnid Quarter, the next four wings can be purchased for 700 gold per wing or 5.99 EUR (4.99 GBP) per wing". That tells me that the first is free rather than the last. The last one was never said to be free unless i missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
It will be 20, or $35 Because they hate you and our money is worthless (thanks Obama )

Edit: Actually though it's really 14
http://t.co/fCdbbN9os0

So you are still getting ripped off, but at least it's only for $4
I am used to it unfortunately the only good thing about the UK price tags is that when i get a game for my Sony consoles (i get them using my US account) it feels like a bargain to me xD. $60 Digital titles over in the US are 60 here in the UK >.<.

Last edited by Ku'ja; 07-08-2014 at 04:03 PM..