View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:52 PM

Critter

I'm a bit late to the party, but I figured I would post about my guild... we're having a recruitment push to get ready for Cataclysm and welcome good friendly folks!

Thunderbrew Guard is a 3 year-old, established Alliance guild on the Steamwheedle Cartel RP server with the sole purpose of providing a light, fun, and helpful atmosphere in which to game. The majority of our members are working adults and we understand that Real Life comes first. We truly are a WoW family, a friendly group of folks with little to no drama.

Thunderbrew Guard is not a hardcore end-game guild. We stick together for fun and friendship, not for phat lewt. We're looking for a few good people that might be interested in low-pressure 10-man raiding, plus any other folks who are looking for a stable and laid-back home to begin preparing for the epicness that will be Cataclysm.

We classify ourselves as light RP. Several of our members do have personalities and backstories for their characters, and they'll slip in and out of those personas in guild chat (which is OOC) for humorous effect. We don't take ourselves or our RP too seriously, but we also respect those who are more dedicated to RP.

So, if being part of a fun, casual and mature guild appeals to you, we may just be what you have been looking for!

One of our members recently put it best:

"We'll be reckless, feckless, and rude, and our battles will be gloriously messy. We are the stuff of minor legends and major entertainment - Goblin kings, bossy gnomes, blind and slow warriors, pallys of ill-repute, death knights obsessed with the reproductive organs of dragons, omg! The list is endless!

And I can't think of a better crew to spend my online time with."

http://thunderbrewguard.guildlaunch.com

Officers:
Arshley - guildmaster, banker
Gillyy - associate member coordinator, webpage
Betsea - recruiter, webpage