View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 05:36 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
How is this case blown out of proportion? He literally admitted to using his professional standing to invite girls to his room so he could masturbate in front of them.
They weren't forced though? He asked and they said yes. As far as I know even the women he did this to never said he threatened them or anything. Dude's a fucking weirdo and all but the way people distance themselves from and talk about him like he's in the same category as Kevin Spacey and the other accused people is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
The main issue with multiple people and rich people is always the part where you just know several of those people just want in on the settlement. There's no denying that there are shitty people out there that have abused their power but there's also no denying that money can make people say lots of things l.
Yeah, and especially now when it's open season on exposing famous people, it's the perfect time for it. And even accusations that will never be proven will still have done their damage to people's careers, due process or not.

ffs I'm the only one who cares aren't I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
And that is the Drama to being part of the Horde. There are people out there who want you dead. You honestly can’t blame them. Do you lie down and die for them? No. You enjoy the challenge. You keep your head up and move forward.

Last edited by Royalpimp; 11-16-2017 at 05:43 AM..