View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 05:24 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranus View Post
Well the comment was weird, apropos of nothing following a series of posts dealing with some pretty heavy subject matter, so yeah, I support Mutters' response to it. Mutters was literally correct in his assessment that it was not pertinent to the ongoing discussion. I'm not sure why that was the thing you felt a need to jump in and take an issue with, presumably having lurked the thread up to that point.

I'm just curious what bothered you so much about Mutters' response? And why didn't the random, off-topic non sequitur bother you more? Maybe it was judgmental, but it was also an accurate judgment in my estimation. So, Mutters' comment was unproductive, but the one he is responding somehow wasn't? It's just weird and I am confused by your response here.
A post doesn't necessarily HAVE to be pertinent to the last post before it. The people having a discussion at one point in time don't own the thread.

ffs I'm the only one who cares aren't I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
And that is the Drama to being part of the Horde. There are people out there who want you dead. You honestly can’t blame them. Do you lie down and die for them? No. You enjoy the challenge. You keep your head up and move forward.