View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 03:51 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Default Choose an Expansion Concept!

Well, Legion's still three months away, and I never did get to finish Age of Azshara due to Legion getting announced sooner than I thought it would, so I thought I'd do another of my fan expansions here and on Blizzplanet. But I have four different ideas. Which one would you all most be interested in hearing about?

World of Warcraft: Age of Azshara
-Remake of my original idea to fit in with Legion's lore.
-New continent: The Maelstrom
-New neutral race: Naga
-New hero class: Tinker
-Command your own ship
-Rebuild and customize your capital cities: Boralus and the Uberzepplin

World of Warcraft: The Hand of Zul
-Following their defeat in Pandaria, the Zandalari have grown desperate. The Loa have abandoned them, and now Zul seeks to unite the disparate races of Azeroth into an army, The Hand of Zul, to rival the Alliance and Horde.
-New Continent: Zandalar
-New Alliance Race: High Elf
-New Horde Race: Zandalari Troll
-Dynamic zones, establish towns, have them be captured by enemies, and retake them!

World of Warcraft: Beneath Azeroth
-Deep below the world's crust, an unfathomable evil is gestating. The nerubians and Kel'thuzad's reborn Cult of the Damned seek to birth a new Old God finally corrupt the nascent world soul within Azeroth.
-New Continent: Azjol-Nerub
-New Alliance Race: Vrykul
-New Horde Race: Mogu
-Followers as BioWare or Diablo III style companions

World of Warcraft: Vengeance of the Void
-To the south of Outland rests the shattered remnants of Goria, birthplace of ogre-kind. A terrible, all consuming maw has been opened her by the reckless Imperator Gor'vidus, and threatens to unleash the Void upon all of creation.
-New Continent: Goria
-New Alliance Race: Ethereal
-New Horde Race: Ogre
-Establish a homestead on Goria