Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 08:19 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Aww.

Resolved an issue where Dame Evniki Kapsalis was incorrectly selling Heirloom items for gold instead of Champion's Seals.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:20 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: kam#1475

If the mods want to ban me, they need to ban the rest of you fuckers for doing this:

>New feature comes out

>"THIS SUCKS BLIZZARD SHOULD BE FIRED CUT CUT CUT THEY ARE ALL INCOMPITENT USELESS PROBABLY IMPOTENT ETC ETC"

You can't LIKE something on this fucking forum without being called names for it. You've called for employees to lose their jobs because they did something you don't like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
Just remember, the Alliance is only ever allowed to passively defend itself against the Horde, and Taurajo was Azeroth's equivalent of the Holocaust.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:21 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Seriously, this actually pisses me off.

Do these look like the same characters at all to anyone else?

Note: The beard and hair are large improvements, but the face and skin look nothing like my original Dwarf character at all. Imagine if I was still playing that character, I would be so livid.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:21 PM

Eternal

Got my emerald drake and bronze whelp+toy box. I'm happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odok View Post
Holy shit I have bagspace again.
It's amazing, I used to only have 6 bag slots now I have 150 free. I don't even know what to do with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Aww.

Resolved an issue where Dame Evniki Kapsalis was incorrectly selling Heirloom items for gold instead of Champion's Seals.
Called it
Old 10-14-2014, 08:24 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirnheim View Post
If the mods want to ban me, they need to ban the rest of you fuckers for doing this:

>New feature comes out

>"THIS SUCKS BLIZZARD SHOULD BE FIRED CUT CUT CUT THEY ARE ALL INCOMPITENT USELESS PROBABLY IMPOTENT ETC ETC"

You can't LIKE something on this fucking forum without being called names for it. You've called for employees to lose their jobs because they did something you don't like.
If I was incompetent at my job, I'd be fired from it.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:31 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Velen has the regular gift the naaru sigil in Exodar instead of his special one. I wonder if that mark's meant to distinguish AU!Velen from MU!Velen and possibly Yrel?
Old 10-14-2014, 08:31 PM

Elune

Quote:

>New feature comes out

you are funny
Old 10-14-2014, 08:32 PM

Mountain Giant

You guys don't realize that Quirn does the same BS the rest of you do, only he doesn't agree with you and that's why you can't stand him.

His "DAE HATE WOW" is the exact same as the overused 'man-hours' nonsense that people post all the time.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:35 PM

Elune

So I just noticed, Glyph of Blackout Kick no longer exists? I then thought maybe it was baked in to Blackout Kick, but no, it doesn't seem to be...
Old 10-14-2014, 08:35 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlie View Post
You guys don't realize that Quirn does the same BS the rest of you do, only he doesn't agree with you and that's why you can't stand him.

His "DAE HATE WOW" is the exact same as the overused 'man-hours' nonsense that people post all the time.
I'm an asshole and I admit that but at the same time, I'm not going to sit here spouting off how Blizzard is LITERALLY HITLER because they aren't doing the things I like. Every piece of news here on SoL has been uniformly negative for no real good reason other then "THey cut stuff lol they suck make em homeless fire em they suck balls I'm better".

If you guys think that the dev team should be fired, I'd like to see you try to do their fucking job.
Quote:
Just remember, the Alliance is only ever allowed to passively defend itself against the Horde, and Taurajo was Azeroth's equivalent of the Holocaust.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:36 PM

Eternal

Quote:

If all you get is DAE HATE WOW from our complaints, you're not really paying attention.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:45 PM

Mountain Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpiusMaximus View Post
If all you get is DAE HATE WOW from our complaints, you're not really paying attention.
Well I apologize if I don't find beating dead horses very constructive or enlightening.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:49 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Well I apologize if I don't find beating dead horses very constructive or enlightening.
But how else will we express our anger?! Instead of, I don't know, NOT PLAYING WOW, we just keep our subs active to bitch on the forums!
Quote:
Old 10-14-2014, 08:56 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Odok#1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
It's amazing, I used to only have 6 bag slots now I have 150 free. I don't even know what to do with it
Right? And now I have to reassign my bagnon "sectors" that were previously filled up with toys and crafting mats. My spatial organization is in shambles! Also I'm gunna have to disable Bagnon bank because the reagent tabs go below my screen now.

My sanity also appreciates how some hard-to-come-by toys, like limited time stuff, don't show up as grey in the toy box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowtide View Post
For playing a fantasy game, some of you have a really withered imagination.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:58 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
And I apologize if people don't bow down to your passive aggressive wit towards complaints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:04 PM

Elune

My plan is to mostly avoid WoD forums until it comes out because it is a lot of negativity.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:13 PM

Elune

Quote:
But how else will we express our anger?! Instead of, I don't know, NOT PLAYING WOW, we just keep our subs active to bitch on the forums!
They charge you a sub to post here? Bolvar, you rascal.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:17 PM

Mountain Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
And I apologize if people don't bow down to your passive aggressive wit towards complaints.
I'd say being passive aggressive is a big step up from telling people to get fucked by a cactus, but we all have our opinions.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:19 PM

Elune

Quote:
I'd say being passive aggressive is a big step up from telling people to get fucked by a cactus, but we all have our opinions.
It's really more about delivery. Sometimes passive aggressive is more effective.

Just not when you do it.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:21 PM

Mountain Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinshin View Post
It's really more about delivery. Sometimes passive aggressive is more effective.

Just not when you do it.
I'm not here to put on a show or impress everyone, so I don't be upset if don't feel offended. I'm just giving my honest opinion and you can like it or not.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:22 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Rather than trying to win anyone over here (I don't know who you're trying to convince), just don't frequent it that much. Sites getting pretty boring no lie, it's pretty much the same thing every day, so I can't say you'll be missing much.

Unless you like getting angry or frustrated or w/e, just wait til launch and stuff without going to forums so much, that's pretty much all I'm doing. They might be interesting again in 6.1. 6.1 ahooy!
Old 10-14-2014, 09:25 PM

Elune

Quote:
I'm not here to put on a show or impress everyone, so I don't be upset if don't feel offended. I'm just giving my honest opinion and you can like it or not.
Your more than welcome to..

But so are we when we point out the crap Blizzard pulls.

Which recently, is a tonne.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:28 PM

Elune

You know, when I put the "i hate all of you" tag in threads, I'm not trying to be funny or cute. With a handful of exceptions, I really do hate almost everybody here.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:28 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

I have become a god. Ember Tap has gone from making me think it was weak as shit, to be balls off the wall God Mode in terms of healing. Thanks to Searing Flames and Glyph of Ember Tap, I am able to heal for 41% of my health every 2 seconds if I use it in quick succession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:32 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post

I have become a god. Ember Tap has gone from making me think it was weak as shit, to be balls off the wall God Mode in terms of healing. Thanks to Searing Flames and Glyph of Ember Tap, I am able to heal for 41% of my health every 2 seconds if I use it in quick succession.
I don't know if it's beta you are basing it off of, but ember tap on live was always op as heck.

Tags
warlocks of draenor, world of warcraft