Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 08-11-2015, 05:32 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

PvP Symbol - Horde The Horde's Position going into the Legion Expansion

Orcs are still without a faction leader, and I doubt Thrall will be in a position to lead. The factions will be involved in more fighting, and we don't know what will happen to Sylvanas. Dalaran is going neutral again.

What's going to happen to the Horde?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:40 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
Orcs are still without a faction leader, and I doubt Thrall will be in a position to lead. The factions will be involved in more fighting, and we don't know what will happen to Sylvanas. Dalaran is going neutral again.

What's going to happen to the Horde?
How do we know that factions will be involved in more fighting? From what I have seen or read so far, factions will be devastated and doing jack shit.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:45 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
How do we know that factions will be involved in more fighting? From what I have seen or read so far, factions will be devastated and doing jack shit.
I meant faction conflict, and Greymane and Sylvanas will be involved in Legion at the very least.
Quote:
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:52 AM

Eternal

Quote:
I meant faction conflict, and Greymane and Sylvanas will be involved in Legion at the very least.
Yes, I know. But that was the thing I was asking about. Do we know if there will actually be a faction conflict? And I am not talking about emergent world PVP or Battlegrounds, but about a faction conflict as a part of the story.

Last edited by Marthen; 08-11-2015 at 05:57 AM..
Old 08-11-2015, 06:07 AM

Elune

Quote:
Yes, I know. But that was the thing I was asking about. Do we know if there will actually be a faction conflict? And I am not talking about emergent world PVP or Battlegrounds, but about a faction conflict as a part of the story.
Tension between the Horde and Alliance is an important part of the game and this expansion.

They also said that they'll be at each other's throats, and keep in mind they didn't consider Cata to be an actual war, so I'm expecting 5.1/Jade Forest style story but possibly larger.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2015, 06:43 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Tension between the Horde and Alliance is an important part of the game and this expansion.

They also said that they'll be at each other's throats, and keep in mind they didn't consider Cata to be an actual war, so I'm expecting 5.1/Jade Forest style story but possibly larger.
I should have said that differently. Tension and isolated skirmishes are fine and as you said, are kind of given. I was talking more about some sort of an open, large scale conflict.

Edit: But I do not want to derail the thread with this. It was just a sincere question, as I have been wondering if I have missed something. Anyway, if I had a say in these matters, I would make Jorin Deadeye the orcish leader. Not only would that be kind of refreshing, as we would finally get a non-warrior orcish leader (even Thrall was warrior-shaman during his tenure as the Warchief), but given that he is basically just a blank page with "huge" name, I think they could make him work without any retcons, changes in characterization etc.

Last edited by Marthen; 08-11-2015 at 06:50 AM..
Old 08-11-2015, 05:55 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: InsipidLobst#2126

There's probably going to be some Reliquary shit going down on Broken Isles.

Quote:
Yes, I know. But that was the thing I was asking about. Do we know if there will actually be faction conflict? And I am not talking about emergent world PVP or Battlegrounds, but faction conflict as a part of the story.
There's going to be tension between the factions, at least.
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Old 08-11-2015, 07:56 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Demon Hunters will get the cooler version anyways, so why even care? :3
Old 08-11-2015, 07:58 AM

The Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Demon Hunters will get the cooler version anyways, so why even care? :3
DHs will have some Illidari Council, it is irrelevant to us orcish warlocks.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:11 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir the Wizard View Post
DHs will have some Illidari Council, it is irrelevant to us orcish warlocks.
That's not how class halls work.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2015, 01:23 PM

Elune

Quote:
That's not how class halls work.
The only true warlocks are orc warlocks?

I mean, gnomish and human warlocks are just bi-curious mages, troll warlocks are really confused priests, dwarf warlocks are cultural exchange students, blood elf warlocks are merely trying to be trendy and who knows what's up with worgen warlocks anyway.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:46 PM

Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
The only true warlocks are orc warlocks?

I mean, gnomish and human warlocks are just bi-curious mages, troll warlocks are really confused priests, dwarf warlocks are cultural exchange students, blood elf warlocks are merely trying to be trendy and who knows what's up with worgen warlocks anyway.
But orc Warlocks are just duped Shaman.

Tags
horde, horde bias, leg expansion, legion, thrall's balls, wow legion