Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 06-20-2014, 10:02 AM
neoshadow neoshadow is offline

Elune
neoshadow's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11,395

Default

my house is uber customised.

strain pernis` everywhere, cages, sofas, computers, plushies, and a halfnaked woman painting above the bed.


neoshadow on ascendency eu, send me a inv and ill let you have a look round.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
Neocat's got it all figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Noitora Noitora is offline

Elune
Noitora's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 34,693
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Default

I read that as strain .
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-20-2014, 10:08 AM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,687

Default

The whole housing thing seems to have developed into a game all of it's own. Reading about lots of players who just do the housing thing and not anything beyond that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Genesis Genesis is offline

Guru of Gilneas
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,290

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Caque Attaque View Post
The whole housing thing seems to have developed into a game all of it's own. Reading about lots of players who just do the housing thing and not anything beyond that.
If people are willing to pay a monthly fee to play house, I doubt that Carbine cares too much, though they may develop that further to keep them playing.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Lord Grimtale Lord Grimtale is offline

Elune
Lord Grimtale's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Slaughtered Lamb
Posts: 22,046
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Preorder reward.
Oh damn, I wonder if there's some way to get a pre-order copy of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-20-2014, 11:14 AM
neoshadow neoshadow is offline

Elune
neoshadow's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11,395

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
I read that as strain .
its the same thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
Neocat's got it all figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,687

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Oh damn, I wonder if there's some way to get a pre-order copy of the game.
It's still on the website. I bought my CE which came with two outfits, after the game went live, since I was still on the fence on which MMO to drop to replace.

So you might be able to still order one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
If people are willing to pay a monthly fee to play house, I doubt that Carbine cares too much, though they may develop that further to keep them playing.
Probably. Unless these people are turning the whole housing thing into something like the Sims and just spend all of your time buying and selling things to put in your house.

Or similar to the whole WoW auction house thing. I know people who just log on just to play the AH and they don't do anything else.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-24-2014, 07:25 AM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Admin
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,997

Default

I hope that this outfit becomes available at some point. Maybe as a reward for Dominion soldiers once more Path levels are added.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-24-2014, 07:33 AM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,687

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
I hope that this outfit becomes available at some point. Maybe as a reward for Dominion soldiers once more Path levels are added.
I approve, now tell me more so I can make sure my SoB gets that!!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-24-2014, 07:50 AM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Admin
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,997

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Caque Attaque View Post
I approve, now tell me more so I can make sure my SoB gets that!!!!!
Well, first you gotta make sure that she's a soldier,get your basic uniform and rise through the ranks.


Ain't no other path worthy enough of the Commander uniform than the path that actually gets to be a Commander/Colonel after reaching max level, after all.

Also, I'm really tempted to not play a Mordesh or Chua engineer and just remake my engineer as another Cassian (but a soldier). Some of the heavy guns really look like weaponry the Imperium's finest would use.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,687

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Well, first you gotta make sure that she's a soldier,get your basic uniform and rise through the ranks.

Ain't no other path worthy enough of the Commander uniform than the path that actually gets to be a Commander/Colonel after reaching max level, after all.

Also, I'm really tempted to not play a Mordesh or Chua engineer and just remake my engineer as another Cassian (but a soldier). Some of the heavy guns really look like weaponry the Imperium's finest would use.
Danke, just make sure that my cassian is a warrior/soldier combo and I'm good to go. So you make rank similar to what the scientists do on their path?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Admin
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,997

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Caque Attaque View Post
Danke, just make sure that my cassian is a warrior/soldier combo and I'm good to go. So you make rank similar to what the scientists do on their path?
You mostly fight waves of enemies, assassinate leaders, protect weaklings, use experimental weaponry and make things explode. You receive new ranks on the same path level other paths get their titles. My level 15 SoB, soon to be Dominion, is only a cadet, but in one more path level (10) she'll be a specialist.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:32 AM
neoshadow neoshadow is offline

Elune
neoshadow's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11,395

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
You mostly fight waves of enemies, assassinate leaders, protect weaklings, use experimental weaponry and make things explode. You receive new ranks on the same path level other paths get their titles. My level 15 SoB, soon to be Dominion, is only a cadet, but in one more path level (10) she'll be a specialist.
whats SoB mean?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
Neocat's got it all figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Admin
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,997

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoshadow View Post
whats SoB mean?
Sister of Battle, novitia.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Sonneillon Sonneillon is offline

Lord of the
Assassin's League
Sonneillon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canadaland
Posts: 9,990
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Question

Son of a bitch
__________________
“Listen to the Chair Leg of Truth! It does not lie!”
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Admin
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,997

Default

Guess who.

(Not perfect, but it's also not too bad. I also got his surname reserved. )
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Noitora Noitora is offline

Elune
Noitora's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 34,693
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Guess who.

(Not perfect, but it's also not too bad. I also got his surname reserved. )
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojar View Post
Yeah but where would this forum be if not for people speculating endlessly about things Blizzard doesn't give a shit about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Admin
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,997

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
It's not my fault that Wildstar doesn't provide the right girth.

(I might try with Granok, though.)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gear, wildstar

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.