Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you want a Warmahordes avatar? (Multiple Choice)
Yes! I know about Warmahordes. 11 68.75%
Yes... but I have no idea what Warmahordes is. 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2015, 09:05 AM

Hon hon hon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltongue View Post
Madness, heresy and mutation!
This's Warjack is defectuous. It must be recycled for the Motherland.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:55 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltongue View Post
Oi!
I'm still a, as Sarah put it so eloquently, red robot man! What's up with that?
Huh, I did make you one. Let me get on that...

CYGNAR

Hammerbrew = Allister Caine - Excellent gunfighter, but his no bullshit talk and attitude gets him into trouble with superiors who don't like him. Has been demoted as low as a Warcaster can be, but is content to drink himself to an early grave.

ijffdrie = Sebastian Nemo - The top scientist behind much of Cygnar's impressive technology.

Mutterscrawl = Coleman Stryker - Cygnar's premier war hero. Concerned with the lives of his men and of innocents, but his self-righteous attitude leads him to clash with Allister a lot.

Noitora = Markus 'Siege' Brisbane - Trencher. Notable for leading from the front, and also being a big guy.

KHADOR

Commander Rotal = Kommander Sorscha Kratikoff - Icy.

Korath = Viktor Strakhov - One of the best soldiers in Khador and has never turned down an assignment, no matter how dangerous.

Lord Grimtale = Kommander Harkevich, The Iron Wolf - Not-Irwin Rommel. Loves his Warjacks and is respected by both his comrades and enemies as a decent guy.

Nazja = Aleksandra Zerkova - Into weird occult shit. Likes to keep guys who are imprisoned with ancient, evil, Orgoth artifacts around as bodyguards.

Protectorate of Menoth

Drusus = Mikael Kreoss - Lawful Neutral. Not as extreme as much of the Protectorate, but still no paladin.

Retribution of Scyrah

Insipid_Lobster = Lord Arcanist Ossyan
Yaskaleh = Dawnlord Vyros

Trollbloods

Dithon1 = Grim Angus
Gromak = Madrak Ironhide, World Ender

I apologise for the medicore quality on some of these. Warmahordes art is... rather difficult to find. Privateer Press seem either stringy about people uploading the official stuff, or people don't do it in abundance.

Last edited by Drusus; 07-17-2015 at 11:10 AM..
Old 07-17-2015, 11:05 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Damn cool.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:23 AM

Elune

Also, my Imgur is being a bastard and keeps saying my own damn albums are private.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:27 AM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
You're a racist elf terrorist?

I only briefly browsed the site.
Elves hates humans for a good reasons. They suspect human magi of stealing the power of their gods, which kills them and spells the doom for all elvenkind. so yeah, call them racist for hating a people that they believe genocide them.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 07-17-2015, 11:27 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusus View Post
Also, my Imgur is being a bastard and keeps saying my own damn albums are private.
Having the same issue.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:01 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
Elves hates humans for a good reasons. They suspect human magi of stealing the power of their gods, which kills them and spells the doom for all elvenkind. so yeah, call them racist for hating a people that they believe genocide them.
To be fair, the Retribution were viewed as extremists even among the Elves. It's only when they discovered Khador were holding one of their gods prisoner that spurred most of the nation into backing them. It's not as if most humans - even most magic users - actually have any idea that their magic MIGHT be harming their gods. The elves were never eager to be drinking buddies before that.

The evidence is also pretty flimsy and could end up being one big coincidence.

Not that Humans should practice magic anyway, when Menoth is more than willing to provide his divine power to the faithful. Fucking heretics.

Also, my Imgur is still being a bitch and refuses to upload.

Last edited by Drusus; 07-17-2015 at 01:04 PM..
Old 07-17-2015, 01:23 PM

Elune

Quote:
As I said; briefly browsed. I read two sentences and looked at the pretty picture. I'm still convinced my own avatar is of a gnome space marine. My familiarity with the setting is literally "Oh, that thing that looks kinda like warhammer".

Author of the Pink Engine.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:10 PM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusus View Post
To be fair, the Retribution were viewed as extremists even among the Elves. It's only when they discovered Khador were holding one of their gods prisoner that spurred most of the nation into backing them. It's not as if most humans - even most magic users - actually have any idea that their magic MIGHT be harming their gods. The elves were never eager to be drinking buddies before that.

The evidence is also pretty flimsy and could end up being one big coincidence.

Not that Humans should practice magic anyway, when Menoth is more than willing to provide his divine power to the faithful. Fucking heretics.

Also, my Imgur is still being a bitch and refuses to upload.
Which is why I wrote suspects. Thankfully Privateer does update and progress their lore quite often so we'll probably see if there's any truth to it. The elves have managed to gain quite a lot in the story, from beating back the Trollbloods to defeating Khador and liberating one of their gods, Nyss.
With one god and one goddess alive ands if the gods works like mortals then if they can manage to halt the dying of their gods then they could procreate more gods.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 07-17-2015, 02:31 PM

Elune

Quote:
Which is why I wrote suspects. Thankfully Privateer does update and progress their lore quite often so we'll probably see if there's any truth to it. The elves have managed to gain quite a lot in the story, from beating back the Trollbloods to defeating Khador and liberating one of their gods, Nyss.
With one god and one goddess alive ands if the gods works like mortals then if they can manage to halt the dying of their gods then they could procreate more gods.
There's also what Goreshade is up to, though whether it will bare fruit before he goes totally off the deep end is up for debate.

Latecomer avatars coming through:

Feltongue = Vladimir Tzepesci
Ma Caque Attaque = Feora, Priestess of the Flame (considering Old Witch of Khador but I needed more Protectorate avatars)
Menel'dirion = Hoarluk Doomshaper

Last edited by Drusus; 07-17-2015 at 02:52 PM..

Tags
based, roulette